Why dont you guys just shave it and grow a beard?

AbsoluteZen

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone can grow a beard and also not everyone looks good with a shaved head. Also not everybody wants that look.
Its the only real way to get a semblance of attractiveness back. Better than an old man look which is the only other option

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its the only real way to get a semblance of attractiveness back. Better than an old man look which is the only other option
Yeah when you are bald obviously beard is better than no beard, I'm just saying that having hair on top is better than being bald and people want to prevent being stuck with a look they potentially don't want. And it's also physically impossible for some people to go for that look (beard).

All Might

My Regimen
Reaction score
1638044331112.png

AbsoluteZen

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are they short ugly pale and cant grow a beard?
sounds like someone is just trying to date out of their league or has a bad personality . thats an issue even for guys who dont have hair loss. its called entitlement. and say someone does want a victoria's secret model. a lot of them just want a masculine guy, not some soft pretty boy.

i'm short myself and i care much more about being masculine than being "pretty". i'm only a norwood 2 or 3 but id trade my hair to be tall and built. men are supposed to be manly not pretty

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds like someone is just trying to date out of their league or has a bad personality . thats an issue even for guys who dont have hair loss. its called entitlement. and say someone does want a victoria's secret model. a lot of them just want a masculine guy, not some soft pretty boy.

i'm short myself and i care much more about being masculine than being "pretty". i'm only a norwood 2 or 3 but id trade my hair to be tall and built. men are supposed to be manly not pretty
No, my standards are very low. I can not physically get erect to very ugly or very fat women (I have tried before).
No one is entitled on here. No one said they want a victoria's secret model. Very retarded post.