why dont celebrities go bald?

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
Im curious why JT was mentioned as a lucky celeb who hasn't lost his hair, he is only mid 20s so hardly likely to lose it yet. Beckham is 31ish so may be a few years off, most of my uncles were fine till that age.

I think the majority of celebs nowadays are under 40 which means genetics may not have caught up yet. Those over 40 may just have good genes - pitt, cruise etc. IF there was a magic cure Cage, gibson and Willis would have used it as all were considered hearthrobs back in the day and could certainly afford 'it'.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Defenton said:
Im curious why JT was mentioned as a lucky celeb who hasn't lost his hair, he is only mid 20s so hardly likely to lose it yet. Beckham is 31ish so may be a few years off, most of my uncles were fine till that age.

I think the majority of celebs nowadays are under 40 which means genetics may not have caught up yet. Those over 40 may just have good genes - pitt, cruise etc. IF there was a magic cure Cage, gibson and Willis would have used it as all were considered hearthrobs back in the day and could certainly afford 'it'.

when HM comes out, those guys will most likely be the first ones to have it done.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
RaginDemon said:
Agree.

Even Beckham completely shaves his head, girls are still krazy for him.

Not, with a shaved horsehoe.....

Like all other soccer players and people who go bald - if the shoe doesn't fit, he'll buzz it down to zero.

Chicks will still go crazy over him.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
retropunk said:
Taugenichts said:
RaginDemon said:
Agree.

Like all other soccer players and people who go bald - if the shoe doesn't fit, he'll buzz it down to zero.

no doubt.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whatever Taug or anybody says, Beckham is Beckham and he will still get a lot of attention, horseshoe or not.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Willis got it even with horseshoe and he does not have such image of icon like Beckham has.

s.a.f

Reaction score
retropunk said:
Taugenichts said:
RaginDemon said:
Agree.

No doubt indeed as he's got a good face and mega celebrity status not to mention $$$ but it would have been interesting to see how his career/fame/income would have gone had he started balding at 20.

G

Zidane did well despite his balding. The best player of the last 15 years.

IBM

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:

How he and the the non bald-men not did... I feel your pain.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Zidane IMO is one the best players of the past decade, horseshoe or not, he's the man, and his world cup fiasco was cool, 'ave it!!! far better than crying like gazza, who I also noticed has suffered from the dreaded follice curse!

s.a.f

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:

No ones suggesting that baldness effects your playing abilities.