why dont celebrities go bald?

Reaction score
ive been noticing that about 90% of actors are not bald and some are really old. for example, bob kelso(the old doctor in the show scrubs) has complete set of hair and is about 60-70! ---> http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/images/bio_photo_7.jpg
when i go outside i see people around 40 bald, but in tv u see people the same age have all their hair. why is that? wigs? do they have a secret?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
josearmandohopkins said:
ive been noticing that about 90% of actors are not bald and some are really old. for example, bob kelso(the old doctor in the show scrubs) has complete set of hair and is about 60-70! ---> http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/images/bio_photo_7.jpg
when i go outside i see people around 40 bald, but in tv u see people the same age have all their hair. why is that? wigs? do they have a secret?

Hair is part of their career. They do get bald somehow.

Chemical J

Established Member
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan doesn't give a sh*t.

I was watching his TV Show the other day and his f*****g wife brought him to this medical hair restoration place and the doctor was talking about how he has enough donor hair for his hair to look like new.

And he simply denied it cuz he didn't give a sh*t but man was he pissed off @ his wife.

G

antonio666 said:
because they are better than us?????????

Please explain. What makes you think that celebrities are better than us?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They're in the spotlight, because the spotlight demands hair. That guy you posted, got the job because he had hair. They probably auditioned a dozen other actors with the same credentials but the misfortune of baldness.

it's a good job Ron Howard quit acting for directing isn't it?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got the chance to hang out with Mathew MC a year ago at his opening premiere for some dumb movie he did. and when you see the guy in real life his hair doesn't look to great at all. I told him i'm using rogaine and he said it doesn't work. his father tho is as bald as they come... really nice tho.

bubka

Reaction score
Chemical J said:
Hulk Hogan doesn't give a $#iT.

I was watching his TV Show the other day and his f****ing wife brought him to this medical hair restoration place and the doctor was talking about how he has enough donor hair for his hair to look like new.

And he simply denied it cuz he didn't give a $#iT but man was he pissed off @ his wife.
then why does he always wear handkerchiefs over his head?

if they go bald, they are generally not "celebrities" anymore

G

bubka said:
Chemical J said:
Hulk Hogan doesn't give a $#iT.

I was watching his TV Show the other day and his f****ing wife brought him to this medical hair restoration place and the doctor was talking about how he has enough donor hair for his hair to look like new.

And he simply denied it cuz he didn't give a $#iT but man was he pissed off @ his wife.
then why does he always wear handkerchiefs over his head?

if they go bald, they are generally not "celebrities" anymore

Yeah like Bruce Willis.

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
enrique iglasias however the hell you spell it is losing his hair.

you can tell when celebs are cos they come out with some wacky styles that hide it to untrained eyes.

bubka

Reaction score
of course their are always exceptions, but you guys get the drift

willis plays it off well and looks just fine

24yearoldmale

Reaction score
flimflam said:
They're in the spotlight, because the spotlight demands hair. That guy you posted, got the job because he had hair. They probably auditioned a dozen other actors with the same credentials but the misfortune of baldness.

Yes I agree. But there are a lot that started out when they were young i.e. before any knew if they would go bald or not. Examples: Justin Timberlake, Christian Blaine, David Beckham
So I think there are to reasons.

1. Like someone else said on here, if they had gone bald then there carer would have already finished (Prob. not Beckham, but singers / actors)
2. Once they got famous they had all the best advice i.e. got on the big 3 etc very early had hair stylists etc advising on all the best products / doctors, and so had that advantage....

Feedback?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
now that I'm looking his hair looks transplanted
meandmatt.jpg
I'll try to find the pic of me and his father

IBM

Reaction score
Chemical J said:

Well the doctor want his money and charge big price on an hair transplant.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
now that I'm looking his hair looks transplanted
meandmatt.jpg
I'll try to find the pic of me and his father

he looks fucked, what did you give him? :)

i thought M.Mc wore a hairpiece...?

Reaction score
there are always exeptions, but a lot of celebrities that have started their career young, are now old and dont have any hairloss, example tom cruise?
so maybe there is a cure for baldness?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah he got pretty cocked. he doesn't wear a hairpiece he let me feel his hair. i've seen pics though where his hair looked horrible

abcdefg

Reaction score
Dont go bald? Im pretty sure they do. In fact id be willing to bet celebrities face the same exact challenges most humans face aside from more money to throw at solutions. Some problems dont have solutions no matter the money.