why does oral min work better than the topical version?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
few thing i don't get.
So in order to get a good response it has to become systemic? So every dosage of oral would work better than topical? even 0.25 mg?
with oral there is always hypertrichosis then?

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
few thing i don't get.
So in order to get a good response it has to become systemic? So every dosage of oral would work better than topical? even 0.25 mg?
with oral there is always hypertrichosis then?
It’s entirely possible topical min + tretinoin can be just as effective as oral but I have yet to find a proper study comparing the two in men with mph. Dr Rodney Sinclair published study comparing the two methods but that was on women with female pattern hairloss. Just gotta trial and error on yourself to find out what works best for you.

I’ve never read a personal account of oral min usage without some degree of hypertrichosis. Severity seems to be worse obviously for those who already had a lot of body hair to begin with.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s entirely possible topical min + tretinoin can be just as effective as oral but I have yet to find a proper study comparing the two in men with mph. Dr Rodney Sinclair published study comparing the two methods but that was on women with female pattern hairloss. Just gotta trial and error on yourself to find out what works best for you.

I’ve never read a personal account of oral min usage without some degree of hypertrichosis. Severity seems to be worse obviously for those who already had a lot of body hair to begin with.
sp hypertrichosis correlates with gppd scalp hair result ( zinzolax)

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re making a mistake thinking any of it works.. The little it does.. isn’t nearly enough…