Why does inhousepharmacy.biz want a prescription now?

ponder

Reaction score
Thought I'd pass this on....
I went thru the checkout process thru the .biz website and click "email the perscription" option. Obviously I didnt email them any perscriptions. Today I just got an email saying my order has been shipped. I live in Aus.

So guys outside of US atleast, just go thru checkout as normal and say you will email a perscription. They'll send it even if you dont.

If for some reason they wont ship it they should just refund you anyway. Worth a shot.

For the record, I live in New York and just went through the process and was not asked for a prescription, even though there was a notice saying I would need one. I'm thinking it's up there for semi-legal purposes to cover some butts.

I've used them for several years, also without a problem so I'm a fan.

Keeter

Reaction score
For the record, I live in New York and just went through the process and was not asked for a prescription, even though there was a notice saying I would need one. I'm thinking it's up there for semi-legal purposes to cover some butts.
I've used them for several years, also without a problem so I'm a fan.
I know the thread is old but I just want to say thanks for the info. I've bought from online for years.
finu.png

Last edited: