Why does inhousepharmacy.biz want a prescription now?

Reaction score
Its too easy to go to a dermatologist. Go to google - search dermatologist in your area. Go to each of their websites and click on services. I guarentee you nearly half of them list hairloss as a service. Make an APPT if its in network it won't be much at all $ wise, tell them your issues and they will put you on it. Worst case they prescribe you 1mg generics - take that to costco where you will find its about 10 bucks a month.

I myself looked at online pharmacys because I was shy, after doing it I realized it it was no big deal at all.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I have tricare prime and am at a training command, so I cannot go to a derm unless I pay the full cost. I have to rely on online at the moment.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah derms tend to be more understanding about it, but the last time I went he gave me a script for propecia. The problem is he wanted me to come back in 6 months to see how it was going just to get more money. I dont want to get tied into appointments at a derm for the rest of my life though

Kimkitten

Reaction score
Im starting to panic here. Wast just about to order some finasteride. Have about 3 weeks left of mine. Live in Sweden and have looked all over the internet for a reliable site, but cant find anyone that ships to Sweden. PLEASE HELP!

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you live?

ThaDraGun

Reaction score
I have a prescription for Propecia but I dont want to spend $70 a month on this stuff. I have asked my Dr for a prescription for proscar and he wont give me one.
There is no generic brand of Propecia available here in Canada that I know of so I can't even save some money that way.

I tried inhousepharmacy.vu but the echeck has to be USA account so that doesnt work for me.
I tried alldaychemist but I have no idea how to pay! it goes through epayworx and I dont know what to do.

Please help!! Can anyone suggest a LEGIT site I can order from????

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This change to inhouse is huge. Many guys are going to be hurt by this. I plan on always having a year of reserves just in case.

Red_Cloud

Reaction score
Apparently it's only US customers that need prescriptions. I have emailed them and they said pretty much UK customers have nothing to worry about.

mx560

Reaction score
I just joined the Boots hair retention program , but all I could order was 1 months supply for £45, if there's anybody else using Boots , how do you manage to get the 12 weeks for £90 option

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I had good luck with inhouse, no credit card fraud and got my pills within a week or so. I just read on another hair loss forum that if you order from outside the US, you don't need a prescription.

Kimkitten

Reaction score
But what option do I choose in the checkout? Because I have to pick one. Email prescription perhaps?

kurenai.tsubasa

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe this. I've been ordering from inhouse for about 7 years now and never had a problem. What is the difference between the .biz and the .vu site? Why is the .vu site able to send meds without a prescription?

Something similar happened once before with inhouse. I thought it was only a few years ago, but maybe it was longer. They used to have a .com until their registrar threatened them for being an illegal pharmacy (if I recall correctly, threatened to shut down the domain), then suddenly they had a .biz. I've noticed that paying with credit card has been up and down since then.

Upon finding the prescription info, I did some googling and found the .vu (didn't see pidda's posts until just now). At first I was worried it might have been a phishing site when my login didn't work, but if you check the SSL certificate on the .biz we've known and loved all these years, its "common name" is the .vu site. So good chance it's legit. I just ordered, am hoping to receive as usual in about two weeks.

To answer your question, I think the difference is payment methods they can offer and I wouldn't be surprised if they went with a Vanatu tld due to domain registrar pressure again. On the .vu site it even tells you to go to the .biz if you have a prescription, but if you order on .vu, eCheck is the only payment option. Half the time on the .biz I had to use eCheck anyway so not a big difference for me.

Omri

Reaction score
inhouse don't ship to where I'm from. Can anyone please recommend a site that makes world-wide deliveries?

mx560

Reaction score
I got a delivery from Boots (Propecia) and pharmacy2home (finasteride), how legit are p2h ,it looks like the same stuff I was getting from inhouse but anybody use them as their regular source who would know better

ThaDraGun

Reaction score
Hmmm.. first time customer for inhouse. Made a purchase on [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]June 3 and it now says shipped on June 6th. :)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I DID NOT email a prescription to them. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Paid by one of those Re loadable Visas.[/FONT]

Bronn

Reaction score
Thought I'd pass this on.

I heard they still ship outside of USA without a perscription so I made a test purchase. I bought some Kamagra Jelly (no ED just wanted to try for special occasions) it requires a perscription also.
I went thru the checkout process thru the .biz website and click "email the perscription" option. Obviously I didnt email them any perscriptions. Today I just got an email saying my order has been shipped. I live in Aus.

So guys outside of US atleast, just go thru checkout as normal and say you will email a perscription. They'll send it even if you dont.

If for some reason they wont ship it they should just refund you anyway. Worth a shot.