Why Does Dr. Juan Couto Never Respond To Emails?

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have written to him in English 3 times so far. How am I supposed to get an opinion and pay him for a hair transplant if he doesn't respond?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
That dude will be getting thousands of emails. Houdini of hair transplants , f*cken miracle worker

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have written to him in English 3 times so far. How am I supposed to get an opinion and pay him for a hair transplant if he doesn't respond?
Then call his office if you can't wait. I am sure someone will answer the phone.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn’t reply himself, he has people doing that for him and the same goes with every reputable clinic. I have contacted him twice in the past, both times I received a reply. In short, you have to be on finasteride and you have to wait 3 years for the waiting list to be over. The guy is amazing at what he does, so is Lorenzo. They both mentor younger doctors, females too. Follow the form and send it to them, it’s all pretty straightforward if you’re not an idiot.
There's no form since their website is down

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I called in late February after sending an email the previous week and the receptionist told me that Dr. Couto responds to emails himself and it may take him a month to do so at times with his busy schedule.