Why Do Women Seem To Despise Bald White Guys Who Have Blue Eyes?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hallucinate "masturbation" where david says "minor perturbation"

and wouldn't very nice eyes be a good thing with baldness? with no hair it would force you to pay more attention to the eyes.

blackg

Reaction score
Thread premise is delusional.
Brown-eyed baldies are not going to do substantially better or worse than blue-eyed baldies. It's a minor perturbation.
Perturbation: a deviation of a system, moving object, or process from its regular or normal state or path, caused by an outside influence.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Perturbation: a deviation of a system, moving object, or process from its regular or normal state or path, caused by an outside influence.

We'll have to watch you more closely Blackg,
You used my response without affording me the customary courtesy notice,
If I don't punch you an I.D WALKER like's this it's only because
I'm a little perturbed at you right now. :mad:

blackg

Reaction score
We'll have to watch you more closely Blackg,
You used my response without affording me the customary courtesy notice,
If I don't punch you an I.D WALKER like's this it's only because
I'm a little perturbed at you right now. :mad:
Haha... Thanks mate.

shookwun

Reaction score
Rick's got that Sean Rhoden droopy-dope-head-eye syndrome.

nothing to do with blue eyes

shawncontest.jpg

rick39

Reaction score
Rick's got that Sean Rhoden droopy-dope-head-eye syndrome.

nothing to do with blue eyes

shawncontest.jpg

I'm still patiently waiting for you to post a pic so I can comment on your appearance, buddy, but its obvious you just don't have the balls.

shookwun

Reaction score
logically, I have no reason to, and why would I?

I assume the worst. I don't need my photos be traced back. This is an anonymous forum.

If you choose to post your pictures, that expect the criticism that comes along with it.

> posts a ridiculous cope thread about why women dont like bald men with blue eyes
> Absolutely no relevance
> posts pictures
> can't handle the feed back

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Low hanging, straight-angled eyebrows are what's vogue and the masculinity they project is essential for pulling off the bald look

Well then I am pretty much screwed because I have only one thing that is "low hanging" and it isn't my eyebrows.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
With the exception of Stone Cold Steve Austin and I'm sure there are a few others, why does it seem like women are repulsed by bald white guys who have blue eyes yet are more open to dating/sexually attracted to bald guys who have brown eyes? Just something I've observed.

One of my good friends is also a bald white guy like myself who has brown eyes (I have blue eyes), we have about the same complexion and height and yet he seems to get more attention from women including some approaches when we go out while I barely get any attention.

If there are any other bald, white guys with blue eyes reading can you relate or have you had better experiences with women? I know that being tall also helps (I'm only 5'9") but as I mentioned my friend is about the same height and seems to get more attention when we're out.

Regarding blue eyes, I thought they used to be viewed as a positive trait but unless you're darker complected or have dark hair these days it seems to be a turnoff to women.
I'd say on average most girls like blue eyes in men than brown eyes. Maybe your friend is a little bit better looking than you or is exuding more confidence. It's most likely one of the two as harsh as the first one sounds. Also, if Stone Cold Steve Austin were a regular guy on the street, women would not be flocking to him. I hate when people bring celebrities like Vin Deisel and Jason Statham up when giving advice on being bald. If either of them weren't rich and famous, they wouldn't do so well with women. I'd put money on that.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes. There are far more important issues for a bald guy to think of rather than eye colour. Good looks, ethnicity, thick neck, body frame, head shape, muscles, height - a lot of compensation and some cannot be attained. Generally it's the masculine ethnic guys that look most natural bald such as black or hispanic/mediterranean. Only hair right?
Definitely some truth to this statement. When you're bald, everything is used against you. In my experience, even your good features go unnoticed. Even if you're tall, built, have a chiseled jawline, good eyes, they still see you as bald. When they describe you to their friends, the first thing they will say is bald. Hair is the only thing that will drop you down 2-4 points on the looks scale. If you're skinny, you can build some muscle. If you're overweight, get your nutrition in check and start exercising and in 6 months you will be fine. Acne? There's tons of treatments. Crooked nose? Most girls can overlook that. Baldness? You can spot that from a mile away walking down the street.

shookwun

Reaction score
Definitely some truth to this statement. When you're bald, everything is used against you. In my experience, even your good features go unnoticed. Even if you're tall, built, have a chiseled jawline, good eyes, they still see you as bald. When they describe you to their friends, the first thing they will say is bald. Hair is the only thing that will drop you down 2-4 points on the looks scale. If you're skinny, you can build some muscle. If you're overweight, get your nutrition in check and start exercising and in 6 months you will be fine. Acne? There's tons of treatments. Crooked nose? Most girls can overlook that. Baldness? You can spot that from a mile away walking down the street.
Yep.

You could have great features n everyrhing, but once the cap comes off they just see a bald guy. Most women classify anything over nw3 as bald anyway.

Will always be 'good looking for a bald guy' another category, second pick.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That depends on the girl's level of attractiveness.

A 6/10 girl will have to settle for a 6/10 man, she has no choice.

I've had an eye-opening experience in SE Asia.

An Asian girl let me see her Tinder account.

She matched like 20 men only, all male model level. She messaged them all first, none of them replied.

The only guys that replied were a potato-faced 6/10 and... well, me.

She was like "I don't even want them to reply! I messaged them for the laughs!"

Yeah right, keep coping sweetie.

And there you have the glaring flaw of the Tinder male model experiments you find on sluthate: the male model guys would not even repy to any girl below their level of attractiveness.

Why would they? And of course, this goes both way. No one can date out of their leagues.

Birds of a feather, flock together.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
That depends on the girl's level of attractiveness.

A 6/10 girl will have to settle for a 6/10 man, she has no choice.

I've had an eye-opening experience in SE Asia.

An Asian girl let me see her Tinder account.

She matched like 20 men only, all male model level. She messaged them all first, none of them replied.

The only guys that replied were a potato-faced 6/10 and... well, me.

She was like "I don't even want them to reply! I messaged them for the laughs!"

Yeah right, keep coping sweetie.

And there you have the glaring flaw of the Tinder male model experiments you find on sluthate: the male model guys would not even repy to any girl below their level of attractiveness.

Why would they? And of course, this goes both way. No one can date out of their leagues.

The only thing you're missing is that guys don't mind f*****g out of their league. And guys usually have to work hard (even model guys) to f*** girls at the same level as them. So they will often shoot a few points lower when looking for sex, especially on things like Tinder where they don't even have to let their mates know. 9s might f*** 7s for example.

This inflates young women's perception of who they can get and deflates the confidence of below average guys, lowering their attractiveness to women.