Why Do Women Seem To Despise Bald White Guys Who Have Blue Eyes?

rick39

Reaction score
With the exception of Stone Cold Steve Austin and I'm sure there are a few others, why does it seem like women are repulsed by bald white guys who have blue eyes yet are more open to dating/sexually attracted to bald guys who have brown eyes? Just something I've observed.

One of my good friends is also a bald white guy like myself who has brown eyes (I have blue eyes), we have about the same complexion and height and yet he seems to get more attention from women including some approaches when we go out while I barely get any attention.

If there are any other bald, white guys with blue eyes reading can you relate or have you had better experiences with women? I know that being tall also helps (I'm only 5'9") but as I mentioned my friend is about the same height and seems to get more attention when we're out.

Regarding blue eyes, I thought they used to be viewed as a positive trait but unless you're darker complected or have dark hair these days it seems to be a turnoff to women.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Join the Dark Side, girls get wet for the burning yellow of Sith eyes. :D

a6ac60e771b07cf44e2dac73d29e70111.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
News flash: it is hair related.

its not the color that's important but the shape, socket and angularity of the eye. Brow:eye ratio
Color is secondary

D

DBW

Hi Rick. Interesting hypothesis r.e. the blues eyes. In my experience, I'd have to say 'no', women do not prefer brown eyed guys. In fact, many surveys find it to be exactly the opposite - blue eyes being the more attractive type. All in all though, I don't think there's really much difference: its what's above a guy's eyes that is really important. Low hanging, straight-angled eyebrows are what's vogue and the masculinity they project is essential for pulling off the bald look.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at my avatar. One look form Ragnar and all the village women get wet as f***.

shookwun

Reaction score
having aesthetic eyes, and a solid head of hair equals maximum halo effect.

Pretty much a requirement to have that x factor, and twilight type of effect on women. Where you stand out in a crowd of mortals, and infidels!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rick39 what happened to your 40th birthday thread?

Are you the 40 year old virgin? I would bite the bullet and buy a hooker if so, for real man

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rick blaming his blue eyes for lack of success with women?

f1aX9ND.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you the 40 year old virgin? I would bite the bullet and buy a hooker if so, for real man

I'm not personally an advocate of prostitution in principle (although the benefits of legalising it are obvious) but yes, maybe a hooker is the best idea if you get to an extreme stage of not having sex. I mean it depends on the case, for some guys who are out of sorts but would normally get laid no problem, 6 months of inceldom could be the time to get the ball rolling, for others maybe 2 years before the mind may play tricks.

If you're a virgin past early 20's then that social stigma will play a part on your mind in itself, I can't imagine a guy at such an age being able to visualise actually f*****g a woman, physically having a clue what to do because of all the anxiety that would build up from trying to date an actual woman and get to screwing stage. That must be impossible to imagine.

f*****g a hooker will help for sure.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm not personally an advocate of prostitution in principle (although the benefits of legalising it are obvious) but yes, maybe a hooker is the best idea if you get to an extreme stage of not having sex. I mean it depends on the case, for some guys who are out of sorts but would normally get laid no problem, 6 months of inceldom could be the time to get the ball rolling, for others maybe 2 years before the mind may play tricks.

If you're a virgin past early 20's then that social stigma will play a part on your mind in itself, I can't imagine a guy at such an age being able to visualise actually f*****g a woman, physically having a clue what to do because of all the anxiety that would build up from trying to date an actual woman and get to screwing stage. That must be impossible to imagine.

f*****g a hooker will help for sure.

I imagine our hookers charge only a flat rate for our "Jittery Johns" versus by the minute.;)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

The forum had to be rolled back to last tuesday due to technical problems.There was a pop-up by Admin suggesting one copied important content before the rollback.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's how it all goes together in my opinion.

Looking at girls I normally prefer blue, but I can certainly point out girls with brown eyes and would look worse with blue.

You're likely noticing a pattern where there isn't one.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, we missed you man! if you leave again I'LL CUT MYSELF.

In regards to the eye thing - get a colored contact so you have one blue eye and one brown, like a husky. NO ONE will even notice your baldness then. There, I just solved baldness you b****s.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread premise is delusional.

Brown-eyed baldies are not going to do substantially better or worse than blue-eyed baldies. It's a minor perturbation.