Why Do We Have Hairs On Heads At The First Place?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dumbass that's what looking good (which hair plays a big role in) DOES lmfao god the posts on here are retard-tier.

Females are attracted to men with good hair. This is a fact; this is easily observed. Everyone understands this. Thus, that trait gives him the advantage to pass on his genes. Derp.

To go along with your "muh eboloozshun": As said by your boy Darwin, a peacock having a superior-looking tail to another serves little practical biological function, but serves to attract females; and from the Journal of evolutionary biology

"Males with more exaggerated secondary sexual characteristics, such as bigger, brighter peacock trains, tend to have better genes in the peahen's eyes. These better genes directly benefit her offspring, as well as her fitness and reproductive success."

The idea that this doesn't also apply to humans is simply a cope.

"Oh, the reason she shot me down isn't because I'm a bald, nosferatu-looking weirdo! It's just because my biceps aren't big enough and I don't make enough money!"

No lmfao

Here's how it works:

There is winner c*m and loser c*m. If you have winner c*m, women will demand you shower them with it. If you have loser c*m, they'll wish death upon you for even talking to them.

and NOTHING for men screams "loser c*m" like a bald head.
First of all, the saddest thing about low iq people is that they dont know they are stupid.
Second, besides spitting lots of retarded sh*t, half of your comment is just unrelated to anything I argue. What do you even try to convince me? that baldness is ugly? lol Im the first one to yell that bald and balding guys are the most ugly, unattractive and unf*ckable guys out there. Baldness is the shittiest thing that can happen to you in terms of looks , for both guys and girls. I will die before I go bald.
But it's not the point here idiot, try to read what exactly we arguing about before you spitting your angry moronic crap. Im not going to explain it.

Third, about the peacocks, just like the paradise bird, it is exceptional issue which is under debate, and already has some explanation althought might sound paradoxal, which is the organism show strength by carrying this big tale (you obviously cant say the same about human hair). It still doesnt contradict my bold statement

Last edited:

Poppyburner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seinfeld, The Little Jerry (1996):

'ELAINE: Here. <Shows Kurt's driver's licence to Jerry.> Take a look at that.

JERRY: Huh. Kurt's an organ donor.

ELAINE: No! He's not bald. Look! He's got a full head of hair. <George overhears and stands up, concerned.>

JERRY: So he just shaves his head for no reason?

GEORGE: That's like using a wheelchair for the fun of it!

ELAINE: And he's growing it in just for me. (Happily) It's mine. It's all mine.

JERRY: It's just hair.

ELAINE: It's not just hair! Look! <Shows Kurt's licence to Jerry again.>

JERRY: It's brown.

ELAINE: It's chestnut with auburn highlights!

JERRY: So?

ELAINE: You're not around women. You don't know how important a man's hair is. <They both look at George, who is reading a newspaper and struggling to keep his composure.> I'm sorry, George, but it's true.

GEORGE (close to tears): I knew it.'

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, that's why you're here being like "well it doesn't actually serve any purpose in attracting a mate lolz" you're so full of sh*t you wanna be labcoat.

Stick to Karate.
I said it is not DESIGNED to attract mates, but it does eventually attract mates. Dont you see the difference?

Jesus why do I even bother...

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I said it is not DESIGNED to attract mates, but it does eventually attract mates. Dont you see the difference?

Jesus why do I even bother...

With all due respect, I think this is a strawman discussion.

If it isn't designed to attract mates, it doesn't matter, because that is still the end effect.

If it is designed to attract mates, then it doesn't matter, because that is still the end effect.

Further, one could argue that good hair exemplifies to a potential mate that their organism is strong enough to protect something as "superfluous" as hair, thus being another indicator of good, robust genes that will likely be transferred to future offspring.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With all due respect, I think this is a strawman discussion.

If it isn't designed to attract mates, it doesn't matter, because that is still the end effect.

If it is designed to attract mates, then it doesn't matter, because that is still the end effect.

Further, one could argue that good hair exemplifies to a potential mate that their organism is strong enough to protect something as "superfluous" as hair, thus being another indicator of good, robust genes that will likely be transferred to future offspring.
What is the meaning of 'matter' or 'doesnt matter'? Matters for what?
Look, OP asked why we have hair, so all I said was that the answer cant be 'because it is attractive'. I didnt say anything about what matters.

About the reason you provided - well first, it sounds senseless to me. Second, even if it is true, it basically align with my theory. Did you even try to contradict me? You did the opposite.

Anyway, why do you even need to try to find more reasons? People here already mentioned good options like uv protection etc.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
What is the meaning of 'matter' or 'doesnt matter'? Matters for what?
Look, OP asked why we have hair, so all I said was that the answer cant be 'because it is attractive'. I didnt say anything about what matters.

About the reason you provided - well first, it sounds senseless to me. Second, even if it is true, it basically align with my theory. Did you even try to contradict me? You did the opposite.

Anyway, why do you even need to try to find more reasons? People here already mentioned good options like uv protection etc.

You were the one brining up initial causes as if it's a chicken or the egg issue with if the gene wants to survive, or if us as the individual wants to survive. That doesn't matter. The point is that the trait is desirable for numerous reasons.

Your theory that it is a gene that wants to propagate. That may or may not be true. The baldness gene also wants to propagate. It's been propagating for thousands of years despite trying to be weeded out of the gene pool, so to speak.

I think you don't even know what point you want to make, you just started rambling.