Why Did Ru Never Make It To Market?

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If
Ignore the other misinformation on this thread.

It's actually well known why RU did not make it to market, and it's been previously posted on this site. The company simply estimated that RU would not be that profitable, and thus it did not other with phase III clinical trials, marketing, etc.

It's not that hard to see why. This is a small market, and RU was measured to be comparably effective to existing treatments, rather than more effective. If it had been better, they would have released it.

Very nice. I had somehow remained ignorant to this information until now. Thanks.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was dropped by Prostrakan after they got bought out as it wasn't seen as profitable enough and had a short patent life.

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's actually well known why RU did not make it to market, and it's been previously posted on this site. The company simply estimated that RU would not be that profitable, and thus it did not other with phase III clinical trials, marketing, etc.

It's not that hard to see why. This is a small market, and RU was measured to be comparably effective to existing treatments, rather than more effective. If it had been better, they would have released it.
Any reason to be believe it might have insnane sides?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lol that’s what I said