Why bald men should hit on hot women for one night stands

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hearing about how hot women have their pick of men, this line of reasoning came into my mind.

Since hot women can have any guy they want, they must want to try all "varieties" right? This means doing baldies. They can always pick the NW1 tall rich guy the next day.

For not hot women its different, they might psychologically feel they are settling if they do someone not so perfect. So they have an aversion.

For the bottom third, they know they have to settle, so they have accepted the baldies.

So, for one night stands or short relationships, target the top women, or the lower ones. Middle ones are dicey.

:dunno:

seb

Reaction score
Pulling women in nightclubs,pubs,in the street etc is not a problem for most baldies IMHO,its attracting a woman that actually wants too have a LTR thats the problem.My reasoning for this is the obvious social stigma that comes with being bald,that parading ones partner around who has no hair produces questions from their family/friends/work-mates such as "oh he hasn't got much hair","I didn't realise you were in too baldies"(usually with a frown),and other such light-hearted,but really deep down serious queries.
Women are extremely friends/family orientated,thus highly value their opinion.
Thus if the afore-mentioned dont' like the look of their new partner(due too being bald/receding)then it triggers responses in their subconsiousness that perhaps they should be someone more social asthetic/appeasing

harlan1988

Reaction score
worst advice ever haha. every woman will react differently to every man, bald, colored, whatever. women don't just go to the bar and say "i think i wanna f*** a bald guy tonight".

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Interesting advice but I believe most women are not so open minded to slum it with a bald guy. Of course there are always exceptions.