Why aren't there massive protests in the streets over this sh*t?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you guys might find this silly. But there should be non-stop protests by millions of men everywhere DEMANDING the f*****g governments to put resources into fixing this sh*t. This curse affects way too many men and at this rate will have actual negative effect on society in the upcomig years. Around 20% of young men are extremely depressed and borderline suicidal due to their hair loss which causes them to become less productive, not being able to marry or have children, turn to drugs and alcohol and in rare cases turn to crime. You can't have a functioning society with 20% of men wanting to get run over by a truck everyday

Men suffer because they're a bunch of pussies who don't want to take action to fix the sh*t ruining their lives
Respectfully this is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is being deliberately orchestrated by the Deep State, and hair loss cures are deliberately withheld from the public.

The Deep State has an interest in facilitating hair loss, for two reasons. First, because it forces people to buy expensive treatments from key corporations that are part of the Deep State. Second, more importantly, because balding men are meek and submissive and less likely to rebel against the current system. Hair loss is basically a way to spiritually castrate a large fraction of the male population and thus maintain the existing power structure.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is being deliberately orchestrated by the Deep State, and hair loss cures are deliberately withheld from the public.

The Deep State has an interest in facilitating hair loss, for two reasons. First, because it forces people to buy expensive treatments from key corporations that are part of the Deep State. Second, more importantly, because balding men are meek and submissive and less likely to rebel against the current system. Hair loss is basically a way to spiritually castrate a large fraction of the male population and thus maintain the existing power structure.
Two of the most powerful men controlling world issues right now are bald. One running an online company that has changed world economics in an unimaginable fashion and the other who has done the same thing through an ideological invasion of a neighbouring country. Baldness is crap, but the way it affects a man's approach to life is dependant entirely on his resilience and priorities imo.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe events that transpired at the Oscars will bring awareness to this dreaded disease.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe events that transpired at the Oscars will bring awareness to this dreaded disease.
I think if anything the reaction to Oscars unfortunately proves hairloss isn't treated as a disease and more of a cosmetic inconvenience. From what I've seen 99 percent of people are on Chris Rocks side. If his joke was aimed at another illness or a disability I don't see this being the case and he wouldn't be getting the sympathy and praise he's currently receiving.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doing this is admitting that "you care, that you're weak minded, that you feel inferior."

No jokes, voicing something like this would get you in a watch list for next potential incel terrorist. And who would like to be something like that? Nobody. Men are supposed to be strong and not needy, so you can't be needy about hairloss treatment.

Anyway... it's like whatever. Repeat after me: I have no power on what other people choose to do, but I choose what I can do! So that's it my friend, I am choosing to do what I can on discord lol. Cheers.
Agree :)

DraterToggaf

My Regimen
Reaction score

something less known about hair is that actually hair functions as antennae, essentially connecting you to God's frequency and keeping men in-tune with nature. this is why you have so much hair on the top of your head, it's very close to your brain.

what happens when a man goes bald? well, just look at online malding forums filled to the brim with angry, violent malders. the source of all earthly destruction actually originates from losing this precious connection to God.

the satanic pedo deepstate cults who rule the world thus have conspired to both encourage dysgenic balding and introduce lifestyles that accelerate balding (we can see this especially in white/semitic males, which is why wypipo are so violent and evil) - all of this is to cut our fullhead connection to the almighty God!

Never blame God for your balding, but rather SATAN seeks to curse mankind with this terrible disease. God loves hair. God(dess) bless

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
something less known about hair is that actually hair functions as antennae, essentially connecting you to God's frequency and keeping men in-tune with nature. this is why you have so much hair on the top of your head, it's very close to your brain.

what happens when a man goes bald? well, just look at online malding forums filled to the brim with angry, violent malders. the source of all earthly destruction actually originates from losing this precious connection to God.

the satanic pedo deepstate cults who rule the world thus have conspired to both encourage dysgenic balding and introduce lifestyles that accelerate balding (we can see this especially in white/semitic males, which is why wypipo are so violent and evil) - all of this is to cut our fullhead connection to the almighty God!

Never blame God for your balding, but rather SATAN seeks to curse mankind with this terrible disease. God loves hair. God(dess) bless

Just shave it, bro.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I think Will would agree too.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A bit sensationalist but there is a sentiment in your post that I share.

Men who have lost the spark in their lives, such as hair and looks that they may or may not have ever had, become bitter and hostile -towards certain people. I experienced it my whole life. I differ a bit, so they don't miss opportunity to give me some backlash. They feel like I can do with some negativity in my life.

Once you lose the spark it certainly keeps you away from God, as you have less access to that which connects you to him.

The wages of sin is death. And throughout generations the sins of your bloodline altered your very cell and caused a nuclear reprogramming, which resulted in corrupted DNA.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Men who have lost the spark in their lives, such as hair and looks that they may or may not have ever had, become bitter and hostile -towards certain people. I experienced it my whole life. I differ a bit, so they don't miss opportunity to give me some backlash. They feel like I can do with some negativity in my life.

Once you lose the spark it certainly keeps you away from God, as you have less access to that which connects you to him.

The wages of sin is death. And throughout generations the sins of your bloodline altered your very cell and caused a nuclear reprogramming, which resulted in corrupted DNA.
Cool Avatar. It actually reminds me of someone. LOL

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re a beast