Wholllly Shiaat This Gyno On Bicalutamide, Help!!!

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Main concern is that even if he is fine now, which he already isn’t due to gyno, he is 17 years old. how bad will things be in ten years or twenty years at this rate?

I highly doubt that anyone can maintain this crazy regimen for such a long period. Fighting hairloss is a long term fight so you need to find a good way to deal with it with sth you can tolerate 10,20 years. These kids panic now but will for sure regret their stupid behavior in the long run..

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started bicalutamide on the 6th of June 2019, so almost 2 months ago.

I had a super duper tiny lump in my left nipple and no gyno in my right nipple from dutasteride before.

I was previously on 30mg raloxifene and 0.5mg dutasteride from 8 months prior but it wasn't stopping my Androgenetic alopecia at all so I decided to do research and add bicalutamide to my regimen and up my dose of raloxifene to 60mg on June 6, 2019.

My hair and skin have never felt better
but the only issue is that even though I'm on raloxifene, ever since I started bicalutamide I have developed an even bigger lump in my left nipple and a huge lump in my right nipple as well. Gyno is so disgusting but I don't want to get off of bicalutamide since this is the only thing that seems to be working out of everything I tried for my hair. What should I do, increase the raloxifene dose? get surgery? Thanks
Honestly, drop ralox. You will get worse gyno, but it will only be mild/moderate as 90% of bica's users. I dont know how much duta would make it worse. In the end, you can get a breast reduction surgery. Easy and affordable.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Main concern is that even if he is fine now, which he already isn’t due to gyno, he is 17 years old. how bad will things be in ten years or twenty years at this rate?
The main sides of bica are gyno and hot flashes. He should be fine.
But whats concerning me is male birth defects, which is scary to be honest.

Reactions: HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt that anyone can maintain this crazy regimen for such a long period. Fighting hairloss is a long term fight so you need to find a good way to deal with it with sth you can tolerate 10,20 years. These kids panic now but will for sure regret their stupid behavior in the long run..

You can’t maintain this kind of regime for a long time. It’s highly doubtful. By then a lot of irreversible damage will possibly be done in addition to the hairloss that resumes at an aggressive rate once the drugs are stopped. It’s a dead end.

They can choose to turn a blind eye, that is their right, but if something goes wrong they cannot say they didn’t know.

HLV

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have so many questions... are you taking this orally? If so, how is you strength not tanked at the gym? Your testosterone must be completely supressed. Can you get an erection?
my sex drive is higher mentally than pre bicalutamide for sure but my ability to get an erection is the same

I also have longer pumps in the gym which is nice

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main sides of bica are gyno and hot flashes. He should be fine.
But whats concerning me is male birth defects, which is scary to be honest.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 11.11.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 11.11.04 AM.png
    198 KB · Views: 231

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He is freezing the effects of puberty; he won't progress further in those terms. He won't grow facial hair, his voice won't continue to deepen and he won't produce body hair. In all honesty, that's a great thing in my opinion (he won't ever have to deal with shaving). He's basically freezing his currently bodily state.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And many more that you don't have any clue about... Most of you are playing scientists with your life and health and the majority will regret it so bad when you will get older, you have no idea... I hope at least that your mind will grow up soon and realize what you are doing with your lives, cos it's a pity to waste your lives like this, especially that so many of you are so young!

So, what side effects will effect peoples lives that bad as they get older? I'm curious, because you are constantly stating the 'negatives' but you can never back yourself up.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And many more that you don't have any clue about... Most of you are playing scientists with your life and health and the majority will regret it so bad when you will get older, you have no idea... I hope at least that your mind will grow up soon and realize what you are doing with your lives, cos it's a pity to waste your lives like this, especially that so many of you are so young!
We don't want to grow up; we just want our hair to grow up. ;)o_O

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is freezing the effects of puberty; he won't progress further in those terms. He won't grow facial hair, his voice won't continue to deepen and he won't produce body hair. In all honesty, that's a great thing in my opinion (he won't ever have to deal with shaving). He's basically freezing his currently bodily state.

what about his fertility?

HLV

baldat20

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indont
my sex drive is higher mentally than pre bicalutamide for sure but my ability to get an erection is the same

I also have longer pumps in the gym which is nice

I dont understand.. how are you building, never mind maintaining muscle mass without testosterone? Why go to the gym at this point?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indont

I dont understand.. how are you building, never mind maintaining muscle mass without testosterone? Why go to the gym at this point?
my testosterone is 1488ng/dl on my blood test, pre bicalutamide It was 913ng/dl

bicalutamide acts as a testosterone analog, since coactivator proteins aren't being used, it actually increases the anabolic mechanism of male hormones (decreases the androgenic mechanism)

its the best of both worlds

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually it isnt an obstacle at all. I can take bica for years until I get married and decide to have kids. By then, I hope something comes out to at least maintain, if not, I would get off bica for a few months before conceiving then get on it no probs. I would loose some hair, but whats more important I would have had my 20s and some of my 30s all lived with a full head.
You talk like bica is a new drug that has not been tested and its sides are not known, which is the opposite of reality.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually it isnt an obstacle at all. I can take bica for years until I get married and decide to have kids. By then, I hope something comes out to at least maintain, if not, I would get off bica for a few months before conceiving then get on it no probs. I would loose some hair, but whats more important I would have had my 20s and some of my 30s all lived with a full head.
You talk like bica is a new drug that has not been tested and its sides are not known, which is the opposite of reality.

How long have you been on your medicstions for?

HLV

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol and you talk like your actually knowing what you are talking about lol and all of this being so informed from a couple of studies you read and from being advised by an desperate 18 year old with an aggressive hair loss that would trade his whole family for some hair... And with all that, good luck, i hope you manage to reach your goals and stay healthy !
I am slowly researching bica, as I dont have active hair loss. I lost a lot of density at the top, but for now it seems stable. (Or its worsening but pics dont tell, which would be a nightmare).
I wish you too success in your regimen and get all luscious locks you want, but just look into bica for your own good. Look up the studies instead of just rejecting the idea immediatly, maybe it would be "the drug" for your hair loss.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wish you the best with your hair but I don’t think it’s that straight forward or easy unfortunately. There are risks and uncertainties with any medication especially transgender drugs. I don’t think planning your life out is that simple with these medications.

My opinion is that the majority on these kind of drugs will cease use once the side effects become unbearable. Hopefully they will not be irreversible by then. I don’t believe it’s possible to have your cake and eat it when it comes to hairloss. There will be consequences with these kind of drugs. Nothing is for free.

HLV

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup. This is exactly what I was looking for. I remember I read it. Anyways getting off bica for a couple weeks should be fine after years of taking the drug, as it deactivates the androgenic characteristics of the receptor.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you the best with your hair but I don’t think it’s that straight forward or easy unfortunately. There are risks and uncertainties with any medication especially transgender drugs. I don’t think planning your life out is that simple with these medications.

My opinion is that the majority on these kind of drugs will cease use once the side effects become unbearable. Hopefully they will not be irreversible by then. I don’t believe it’s possible to have your cake and eat it when it comes to hairloss. There will be consequences with these kind of drugs. Nothing is for free.

HLV
I hope I wont have sides, but some are certain with bica. I accepted the fact that I will have sides with bica (if I ever have to take it, hopefully not haha). I cant live a normal life being a bald guy.

Thanks btw, good luck to you too.