Wholllly Shiaat This Gyno On Bicalutamide, Help!!!

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i have no side effects on Bicaludamide, silly goose.

It shows on those pics of yours that you don't have any sides and from your comments... Besides the fact that nobody would believe you anyways if you would really get sides you won't say it that's fore sure ! No dick, big boobies, no balls, no sperm, what the f*** sides would you want more... And let's talk after a couple of years, that's if you don't commit suicide, let's see how it goes !

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope I dont have to use it. But if I do, I would stop this disease once and for all, and leave this site for good. While you'll be still here, trash talking endlessly.

Lmao, your not even balding you incel what disease are you talking about lol

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh these are side effects? Lol no these are direct effects of blocking testosterone and taking estrogen, you need some education.

You won't notice anything new now just because you already got the full package of sides from your other tranny drugs, but wait some more too see how your body will react when the time comes, as i said, give it time and see you in a couple of years, that's if you will still be alive of course !

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You won't notice anything new now just because you already got the full package of sides from your other tranny drugs, but wait some more too see how your body will react when the time comes, as i said, give it time and see you in a couple of years, that's if you will still be alive of course !

You will die too, you should focus on your own life before you run out of time here in the universe.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have already lived a full beautiful life, and i say that confidently at the ripe, young age of 22, there's not much left for me to go out and do in this world that i haven't already done, so if i die early who cares lol it was a wonderful life.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will die too, you should focus on your own life before you run out of time here in the universe.

I would rather die a man by natural causes or hit by a truck or something than stuffed with tranny drugs and with a life wasted on a hair loss forum in my mothers basement.. See you tomorrow i have a girl coming and i have to use my dick, you know that thing that you guys have between your legs and can't use lmao... Laterz incels

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have already lived a full beautiful life, and i say that confidently at the ripe, young age of 22, there's not much left for me to go out and do in this world that i haven't already done, so if i die early who cares lol it was a wonderful life.

LOL, i bet you had a really wonderful life, from your comments and what you said, half of those 22 years contemplating suicide and the rest ingesting tranny pills and fingering your boobies and grown vagina lol..

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, i bet you had a really wonderful life, from your comments and what you said, half of those 22 years contemplating suicide and the rest ingesting tranny pills and fingering your boobies and grown vagina lol..

Its wonderful to exist nonetheless, nothing you say bothers me so go on and type till your fingers fall off lolol.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@BadInvertor

Why is this pathetic loony still lurks here i don't understand.And why are u people still reading his comments and arguing with him 24/7 for weeks, its really astonishing.Just ignore him, he behave like this just because you guys answering him, treating him like a "man".

Wherever i go i find this mentally ill person and it is really bothering me.Yesterday the forum admin made a thread about upgrading the forum and was asking people's opinion, even there i come across this guy and found his insults for pages. After like 5 pages of insults , the forum admin didn't even bother to delete his messages or ban him, just straight ignored him and asked about opinions. Joke right?

Im sorry i will be rude from now on and might lead me to getting banned but why would i care since moderation doesn't care ?

Hey mr.incel , you are not behaving like this because you are worried about some little kids go hardcore mode. You are behaving like a guy who has been raped since his childhood from some trans people. All your comments are personal. These people done nothing wrong to you but yet you are still insulting people even tho they still reply you with all their patiences.

@HLV is worried about kids and other people but he never crossed his line even tho he was bombarded with dislikes and unnecessary comments.But you are something different.From now on im ignoring you and all your accounts and i suggest everyone to do the same.Go bark elsewhere.

@Admin

And for the moderation, if you want to upgrade this forum, i think firstly you should take care of guys like this as soon as possible. No one has to endure countless insults every time they login to the forum.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@BadInvertor

Why is this pathetic loony still lurks here i don't understand.And why are u people still reading his comments and arguing with him 24/7 for weeks, its really astonishing.Just ignore him, he behave like this just because you guys answering him, treating him like a "man".

Wherever i go i find this mentally ill person and it is really bothering me.Yesterday the forum admin made a thread about upgrading the forum and was asking people's opinion, even there i come across this guy and found his insults for pages. After like 5 pages of insults , the forum admin didn't even bother to delete his messages or ban him, just straight ignored him and asked about opinions. Joke right?

Im sorry i will be rude from now on and might lead me to getting banned but why would i care since moderation doesn't care ?

Hey mr.incel , you are not behaving like this because you are worried about some little kids go hardcore mode. You are behaving like a guy who has been raped since his childhood from some trans people. All your comments are personal. These people done nothing wrong to you but yet you are still insulting people even tho they still reply you with all their patiences.

@HLV is worried about kids and other people but he never crossed his line even tho he was bombarded with dislikes and unnecessary comments.But you are something different.From now on im ignoring you and all your accounts and i suggest everyone to do the same.Go bark elsewhere.

@Admin

And for the moderation, if you want to upgrade this forum, i think firstly you should take care of guys like this as soon as possible. No one has to endure countless insults every time they login to the forum.

Get the f*** out, they insulted me also from the start and just the fact that they are promoting anti cancer pills to 16 years olds is enough to insult them.. Most of them are mentally ill BDD kids who are not even balding in the first place.. And here you come out of nowhere, after reading 10 comments and having no idea about the whole situation and bringing your shitty opinion that nobody cares about.. And regarding my behavior i only f*** trannies with my big working dick if they want, and i can arrange you also if you want !
And if it bothers you so much you could take the advise you are giving others and block who you don't like also if you don't want to see somebody's comments ! So f*** off mister lawyer and mind your own business nobody asked you nothing anyways, i think you were triggered because mostly you are an incel or a tranny also so it's understandable !

Now i saw it was clearly why you got triggered, you came from the tranny hormonal thread lmao, another triggered tranny incel !

Last edited:

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get the f*** out, they insulted me also from the start and just the fact that they are promoting anti cancer pills to 16 years olds is enough to insult them.. Most of them are mentally ill BDD kids who are not even balding in the first place.. And here you come out of nowhere, after reading 10 comments and having no idea about the whole situation and bringing your shitty opinion that nobody cares about.. And regarding my behavior i only f*** trannies with my big working dick if they want, and i can arrange you also if you want !
And if it bothers you so much you could take the advise you are giving others and block who you don't like also if you don't want to see somebody's comments ! So f*** off mister lawyer and mind your own business nobody asked you nothing anyways, i think you were triggered because mostly you are an incel or a tranny also so it's understandable !
thats harassment

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats harassment

Suck me incel and take me to court after... And what you are doing is putting little kids in danger by encouraging tranny regimes and anti cancer pills so f*** off and back to your basement where you came from !

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Suck me incel and take me to court after... And what you are doing is putting little kids in danger by encouraging tranny regimes and anti cancer pills so f*** off and back to your basement where you came from !
94f58a9f5d0a6551f5acb1327939f2ab.jpg

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Now i saw it was clearly why you got triggered, you came from the tranny hormonal thread lmao, another triggered tranny incel !

I couldn't resist since you are funny boy im gonna reply this one.

Nobody cares about your micro penis little guy. Im only taking dutasteride and yet you are accusing me as triggered tranny LOL. I only triggered because dogs like you lurk here without their leash.

Every comment of yours include BDD and incels makes me wonder why you are so obsessed with these terms.Probably its because your are actually an incel and have BDD right?

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't resist since you are funny boy im gonna reply this one.

Nobody cares about your micro penis little guy. Im only taking dutasteride and yet you are accusing me as triggered tranny LOL. I only triggered because dogs like you lurk here without their leash.

Every comment of yours include BDD and incels makes me wonder why you are so obsessed with these terms.Probably its because your are actually an incel and have BDD right?

Micro penis little guy lmao, the projection is popping up, you got me, what can i say, your smarter than the average incel.. You nailed this one, next you should try some tarot i think it will suit you real well ! Now go play with your fellow incels, you solved this one also!