Wholllly Shiaat This Gyno On Bicalutamide, Help!!!

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started bicalutamide on the 6th of June 2019, so almost 2 months ago.

I had a super duper tiny lump in my left nipple and no gyno in my right nipple from dutasteride before.

I was previously on 30mg raloxifene and 0.5mg dutasteride from 8 months prior but it wasn't stopping my Androgenetic alopecia at all so I decided to do research and add bicalutamide to my regimen and up my dose of raloxifene to 60mg on June 6, 2019.

My hair and skin have never felt better
but the only issue is that even though I'm on raloxifene, ever since I started bicalutamide I have developed an even bigger lump in my left nipple and a huge lump in my right nipple as well. Gyno is so disgusting but I don't want to get off of bicalutamide since this is the only thing that seems to be working out of everything I tried for my hair. What should I do, increase the raloxifene dose? get surgery? Thanks

Last edited:

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say surgery would probably be the best option? Some people are ultra lucky and don’t develop gyno after intense af regimens but I suppose it’s always going to be an eventuality. I suppose at least gyno surgery costs less than a hair transplant generally :’)

Also the less extraneous drugs that are being used long term the better and surgery is a pretty permanent solution. :p

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are asking us? You are suppose to be the expert. All those smug posts, like you had it all figured. Telling ppl this the cure....smh.

But surgery is probably your only option at this point. Make sure you get a good surgeon that removes ALL of the gland and it wont ever come back. You might still get puffy nipples if you are blocking T though.

I had it done by one of the best 10 years ago (gyno from puberty) and it hasn't come back despite finasteride and dutasteride.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you work out? Are you in good shape?
yes, my physique looks like this photo (right before I started bica (2 months ago)) but with gyno :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 4.22.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 4.22.08 PM.png
    178 KB · Views: 1,023

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I mean bicalutamide has done wonders for my hair loss, my depression has went away because of it. thanks for the suggestion, do you have any suggestions for surgeons? the last one I went to said she only removes 80% of the glands and that I would have to wait 8 months (until I'm 18) for the surgery.

You have to express your concern about it returning and state that you want it completely removed on both sides. Mine was a massive improvement and success but everyone is different and depending on how much gland there is, there is a risk of "cratering". This is a risk you have to take though if you dont want it returning and there are corrections that can be done to fix this issue.

DYOR on surgeons. The better the surgeon, the less chance you will need a revision.

Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are asking us? You are suppose to be the expert. All those smug posts, like you had it all figured. Telling ppl this the cure....smh.

But surgery is probably your only option at this point. Make sure you get a good surgeon that removes ALL of the gland and it wont ever come back. You might still get puffy nipples if you are blocking T though.

I had it done by one of the best 10 years ago (gyno from puberty) and it hasn't come back despite finasteride and dutasteride.

He’s only been on this drug for barely two months and is already starting to see issues. Unfortunately this kind of thing happens all the time on the forums and it’s why experimental drug use is strongly discouraged by many users including myself Hope you figure it out DHTcel and you don’t get other side effects too.

HLV

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would try with a moderate dose of tamoxifene like 40 or 60mg and see how it goes. Or the remaining alternative is remove all the gland like bodybuilders do. Im not sure but i think this strong drug will give you some serious health issues in the long term.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence, but you knew bicalutamide has such a significant rate of gynecomastia at the dose you are consuming. And you knew that bicalutamide will lead to gyno no matter what medication you use to prevent it. I just don't understand why you take such a significant dose of it, and then act surprised when you get gyno...

Nonetheless, just get surgery to remove it. It's pointless to even use medications to prevent it since they can only do so much.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence, but you knew bicalutamide has such a significant rate of gynecomastia at the dose you are consuming. And you knew that bicalutamide will lead to gyno no matter what medication you use to prevent it. I just don't understand why you take such a significant dose of it, and then act surprised when you get gyno...

Nonetheless, just get surgery to remove it. It's pointless to even use medications to prevent it since they can only do so much.
I knew I was gonna get gyno when I used it, I just expected raloxifine to do something.

my PSA was 0.006 ng/ml, thats lower than a biological female's and about 150 times lower than a male's

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew I was gonna get gyno when I used it, I just expected raloxifine to do something.

my PSA was 0.006 ng/ml, thats lower than a biological female's and about 150 times lower than a male's
Nopes dude. Standard raloxifene dose is 60mg. You need at least 200mg for a week to vanish it. Some bodybuilders have taken it this way : 200mg 1st week, 160 2nd and 3rd week 100 or 120 for 4th week.

Raloxifene is likely to have estrogenic effects on skin and hair, hence unlikely to worsen hair loss, but this all is still moot.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I'm gonna slowly start upping the raloxifine dose, maybe 90mg starting in 2 weeks or so, what do u think?
It gyno has matured, upping dose slowly doesn't make sense. Just start with 200mg if you want eradication (or major reduction). Or just take about 60-100mg if you want to maintain gyno at this level.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It gyno has matured, upping dose slowly doesn't make sense. Just start with 200mg if you want eradication (or major reduction). Or just take about 60-100mg if you want to maintain gyno at this level.
the therapeutic dose of raloxifine is 30-150mg (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11006795)

it works on a dose dependent manner via recruitment of more corepressors on the estrogen receptors

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 5.43.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 5.43.49 PM.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 269

baldat20

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have so many questions... are you taking this orally? If so, how is you strength not tanked at the gym? Your testosterone must be completely supressed. Can you get an erection?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have so many questions... are you taking this orally? If so, how is you strength not tanked at the gym? Your testosterone must be completely supressed. Can you get an erection?

Main concern is that even if he is fine now, which he already isn’t due to gyno, he is 17 years old. how bad will things be in ten years or twenty years at this rate?