Who Would Help Fund A Kerastem Therapy?

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
To give you guys a sense of the bruising I got (though to be fair, I also did fairly stupid things like run through an airport terminal with a heavy backpack trying to make my flight and wearing a belt [however small] when they advised me not to, not to mention going to a bunch of clubs in Berlin) - here are some pics of my torso. YMMV. Probably best to do this when it's not the summer time.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56454/Kerastem/stomach-front.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56454/Kerastem/stomach-side.jpg
It will go away in less than a couple of weeks. Don't expose them to the sun!

Strange thing, I had only one of the size of a coin. :)

Dlogic

Reaction score
Guys,

There are a bunch of results on japanese website. I can't post the adress because first time post (thinks its spam)

jayeffbee

Established Member
Reaction score
It will go away in less than a couple of weeks. Don't expose them to the sun!

Strange thing, I had only one of the size of a coin. :)
How much fat do you have? Granted I tend to bruise easily, are you similar in size to me? Wonder if more available fat means less bruising, but maybe irrelevant.

Slathering on the arnica gel that's for sure, but still scratching my head how my crotch was bruised too

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How much fat do you have? Granted I tend to bruise easily, are you similar in size to me? Wonder if more available fat means less bruising, but maybe irrelevant.

Slathering on the arnica gel that's for sure, but still scratching my head how my crotch was bruised too
Yea, I was thinking the same. The more body fat probably means less bruising - at least that would make sense to me.

P.S. Sending you a PM now.

eriklarsson4

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey guys! I had the treatment two days before you Jay. I can inform you that your theory probably isn´t correct. I´m very lean and had barely any bruising.

Does anybody remember the amount of cells and viability provided from the body fat? I think Dr. Katerina showed me I had about 8 million.

jayeffbee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I had the treatment two days before you Jay. I can inform you that your theory probably isn´t correct. I´m very lean and had barely any bruising.

Does anybody remember the amount of cells and viability provided from the body fat? I think Dr. Katerina showed me I had about 8 million.
No clue, though I'll ask them. Stats like this are generally interesting - I just hope I didn't kill myself with too much beer before the procedure.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] b) Because the Clinic in Spain is doing it only on paper yet and the Swiss clinic is insanely expensive.
[...]

Insanely expensive in Switzerland? How much exactly?

If the procedure is safe and results are acceptable, I won't mind paying a small fortune.

jayeffbee

Established Member
Reaction score
Insanely expensive in Switzerland? How much exactly?

If the procedure is safe and results are acceptable, I won't mind paying a small fortune.
My understanding is that the Swiss clinic charges around 8000 Euro? (or maybe it was $8000 USD converted) and you still have to pay for accommodations and such in a much more expensive city.

Belgrade is 4500 Euro and includes transportation to/from the airport as well as 2 nights in a hotel (you spend one night in the facility). Beers are around $1.50, and a good meal around $15-20, which you'll want afterward :p

Can recommend the pizza they get for you in the clinic though, was tasty! (also the dinner/breakfast they give you in the clinic is included)

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
It's mentioned elsewhere in this, but BelPrime charges 4500 Euro which in addition to the procedure includes transport to/from airport and up to 3 nights stay, which is quite a deal relative to the other locations offering this.

4500€ incl. transport and hotel is amazing!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazing will be if the procedure works well :) Seems the ballpark for regrowth is 10-30% which is a lot of variability

The procedure seems to be much safer and less invasive than a regular hair transplant and 10% regrowth would be great to me!

jayeffbee

Established Member
Reaction score
The procedure seems to be much safer and less invasive than a regular hair transplant and 10% regrowth would be great to me!
My understanding that, while more invasive, a hair transplant will likely get you closest to where you want too be if you've had a lot of loss. I, and the others who are trying this, are likely hoping we're before that stage just yet.

It's going to be a long few months waiting and seeing… many of the bruises have healed up by now though, though I think there was some scabbing on my scalp as I've noticed some flakes (not to mention the swelling which I think has taken a little longer to subside than I expected -- though the pain went away fairly quickly)

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
All booked up for end of next week

Had a good conversation with Dr Katarina - no real push or sale from her... key message is as already known - it's no miracle treatment but should stabilise and produce a small degree of regrowth.

Will be taking clear baseline photos and then update at 3/6/9/12 month mark

In the meantime i get to gorge on pure junk food to increase fat levels... going to be a very pleasurable week and half!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
All booked up for end of next week

Had a good conversation with Dr Katarina - no real push or sale from her... key message is as already known - it's no miracle treatment but should stabilise and produce a small degree of regrowth.

Will be taking clear baseline photos and then update at 3/6/9/12 month mark

In the meantime i get to gorge on pure junk food to increase fat levels... going to be a very pleasurable week and half!

Good luck and keep us posted on your results.

If possible, please share photos of your progress and also more details of the clinic that is doing this.