Who uses oral minoxidil (tablets/liquid)?

Siren

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, ladies!

Would like to know if anyone uses oral minoxidil? Tablets or liquid? What are the doses and results?

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guy here but i think generally around 5mg should be sufficient for anyone regardless of sex.. results tho seem to vary. In theory it's a highly potent growth stimulant, be it liquid or tablet but in practice, good luck finding a handful of anecdotes on it.

I'll tell u one thing tho the initial shed is very real in my experience. For lack of practical feedback tho i'm running it myself for a year before drawing my own conclusion.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
guy here but i think generally around 5mg should be sufficient for anyone regardless of sex.. results tho seem to vary. In theory it's a highly potent growth stimulant, be it liquid or tablet but in practice, good luck finding a handful of anecdotes on it.

I'll tell u one thing tho the initial shed is very real in my experience. For lack of practical feedback tho i'm running it myself for a year before drawing my own conclusion.
Shedding is about 100 hairs and it tapers off during a 2 week period.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors who prescribe oral minoxidil for women typically will use lower doses compared to men (0.625-2.5mg daily). The doctors in the video discuss their experiences treating both men and women with oral min:

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. I didn't find any english articles about that, but only couple of them in Portuguese.
I used this service https://translationreport.com/portuguese-trаnslation-services for the translation and honestly didn't like what i read.
The list of side effects is huge and some of them are very and very serious. Much worse that the hairloss problem if you know what i mean.

Last edited: