And what about this guy:

Attachments

• vegeta21cc8.jpg
    vegeta21cc8.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 284

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
yup having watched Lebron since his rookie year, you can tell his hairline is receding. i too noticed it during his post game interviews. and usually when black people get a nw2 hairline like his, it doesn't just stop there, it continues receding.

btw, i can't believe the Cavs are getting manhandled by the Magic.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
For black guys it may be bad, but if a white guy had that kind of a hairline it would be considered a perfect mature NW1 head.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
No it wouldnt

cuebald

Reaction score
:laugh:

The receeding look is similar to the completely bald look, for a few people it can make them look masculine, but for the majority it brings out the "creepy" molester look. :shakehead:

Mr_T

Reaction score
The receeding look is similar to the completely bald look, for a few people it can make them look masculine, but for the majority it brings out the "creepy" molester look.

I disagree, I think the majority of men looks pretty cool with a receded look. Of course it is all dependent on how receded the hairline is and how diffused the rest of the hair is. But a thick NW3 actually looks kinda cool I think.

I remember wishing my hair looked more like Fran Healy from Travis when I was younger, I seem to have got my wish although I'm thinning the same way he is now unfortunately.

6559-large.jpg

Petchsky

Reaction score
ryan r said:
To me Christian Slater always looked cool with his hair:

Hard to believe it's a H/T (!)

Jokerman

Established Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
:laugh:

The receeding look is similar to the completely bald look, for a few people it can make them look masculine, but for the majority it brings out the "creepy" molester look. :shakehead:

No way. Recession looks cool... until it's all gone. Then that's a different story.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
For black guys it may be bad, but if a white guy had that kind of a hairline it would be considered a perfect mature NW1 head.
You say that everyone with less hairloss than you is a perect NW1, you just seem to make biassed and uneducated calls....your probably the worst poster on this board, and thats ignoring what you said in your post before it was modified :whistle:

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
heyitsthatguy said:
Fanjeera said:
You say that everyone with less hairloss than you is a perect NW1, you just seem to make biassed and uneducated calls....your probably the worst poster on this board, and thats ignoring what you said in your post before it was modified :whistle:

Hehe well said, I was thinking the same thing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ryan r said:
Petchsky said:
[quote="ryan r":3lh9b9zz]To me Christian Slater always looked cool with his hair:

Hard to believe it's a H/T (!)

What do you mean?[/quote:3lh9b9zz]

Slaters had hair transplant's years ago 90's when he was probably only in his early - mid 20's. He started balding/receeding pretty young but seemed to stop at about NW2.5 more than just a mature hairline. (very strange). But seems to have got it under control now. Anyone who knows hair transplant's will tell you that his hairline is definatly one. Go on any hair transplant forum look at the old posts and you'll find threads on Slater.