Who is motivated even more by hair loss?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So why don't you work on those? Have you cheated on your wife? Are you trying to cheat? No sane faithful guy imo would care what other woman think, yet your attitude and Sig suggest otherwise.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No, I'm not trying to garnish positive attention from anyone but my wife but it still hurts my ego when that woman literally laughed out loud upon seeing me at the supermarket. Or just annoying in general when it feels like every other person who passes me on the street is either sneering at me in disgust or snickering at my bald head. Again, it's about conformity and not sticking out like a sore thumb. Just because I get love at home doesn't mean I don't feel the hate directed at me when I'm out and uncovered. I don't know how many more times or ways I can explain this!

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You haven't answered any of my questions.

1. Have you cheated on your wife?
2. Do you or did you want to cheat on her?
3. Why don't you work on your paleness and weight?

You should at least answer 3.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea uc man, also the feeling of inferiority when you see how few people have SIGNIFICANT (at least nw4 or diffusing) hair loss under 30

S

Scarred4Life

I cant believe the bull**** in here...dont listen to them i am awesome there is WOMEN out there what will like you seriously there is scarredforlife is going for YOUNG women at 50 something and you wonder why he cant get any and slipy...couldnt tell you about him but seriously you WILL find someone you lost a few hairs THATS IT.

Two stories. A woman at work from another department has taken an interest in me. Says "Hi" to me and stares at me, but not the other guys. I never showed any interest in her. She is the one that started doing it. Maybe she is just being polite but, as I mentioned, she doesn't do it with the other guys. Oh, did I tell you she is around 30 and gorgeous? She seems like a very happy person so don't know if she has problems, but I do have hair concealer on at work so that's maybe why she isn't repulsed.

Second story. Went to hang out with a friend who wanted to go to a sports bar. There is this young bald guy who was pretty good looking as far as facial features. I looked at him and thought, "oh, there is a bald guy with a good face", but then imagined if he had hair and realized he would look 100 times better. His good looks were not enough to compensate for his bald head. He also was sitting there with a couple of guys but no women, even though there were plenty of other guys talking with women.

Meanwhile there was another guy. Pretty old. His skin on his face looked very old and sun damaged, I am guessing he was late 60s of early 70s. A little overweight. Hair was graying, but not white, but he had a full head of hair. He had a pretty good looking woman around 40, with a good body hanging all over him.

- - - Updated - - -

this sounds arrogant, presumptive, and narcissitic. blah blah blah why arent the rest of you being like me. thats the way this read.

Exactly. Plus it screams "I am so insecure about my hair loss that I have to do somthing to try to feel like I am better than I really am".

- - - Updated - - -

Most bald guys look better with muscle so i dont get why you thought "whats the point"

Most bald guys look better with hair than with muscles.

- - - Updated - - -

what is it with people on here equating hair with attraction period?

What planet are you from? We just had a new post about a dating show where almost 30 women rejected a bald guy and some even said the reason was because he was bald. The others had the same reason but didn't want to appear shallow by admitting it.

Nature has created hair from one reason, to attarct the opposite sex. Hair has no other function than that.

- - - Updated - - -

O

None. I don't think having girlfriends at 20 is living the life.

One of the main things guys and girls do at that age is have a boyfriend/girlfriend. "Not living the life"? What is living the life at 20? When you retire you can travel the world, but at 20 you should be chasing tail.

Thanks for proving my point. Hey all us bald guys, lets say we could have hundreds of 10 women, but we just don't feel that is living the life. Pathetic.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Two stories. A woman at work from another department has taken an interest in me. Says "Hi" to me and stares at me, but not the other guys. I never showed any interest in her. She is the one that started doing it. Maybe she is just being polite but, as I mentioned, she doesn't do it with the other guys. Oh, did I tell you she is around 30 and gorgeous? She seems like a very happy person so don't know if she has problems, but I do have hair concealer on at work so that's maybe why she isn't repulsed.

Second story. Went to hang out with a friend who wanted to go to a sports bar. There is this young bald guy who was pretty good looking as far as facial features. I looked at him and thought, "oh, there is a bald guy with a good face", but then imagined if he had hair and realized he would look 100 times better. His good looks were not enough to compensate for his bald head. He also was sitting there with a couple of guys but no women, even though there were plenty of other guys talking with women.

Meanwhile there was another guy. Pretty old. His skin on his face looked very old and sun damaged, I am guessing he was late 60s of early 70s. A little overweight. Hair was graying, but not white, but he had a full head of hair. He had a pretty good looking woman around 40, with a good body hanging all over him.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Plus it screams "I am so insecure about my hair loss that I have to do somthing to try to feel like I am better than I really am".

- - - Updated - - -

Most bald guys look better with hair than with muscles.

- - - Updated - - -

What planet are you from? We just had a new post about a dating show where almost 30 women rejected a bald guy and some even said the reason was because he was bald. The others had the same reason but didn't want to appear shallow by admitting it.

Nature has created hair from one reason, to attarct the opposite sex. Hair has no other function than that.

No hair was to keep you warm YES maybe some look better with hair but hair was to keep you warm...we use to have loads many many years ago when we was still living out and about not in buildings etc yet...and i love when you said "the others had the same reason but didnt want to appear shallow by admitting" you just jumping to conclusions here there is NO WAY off knowing if the others thought that way.

And cool story about the woman maybe liking you...maybe she does maybe she dont but there is only one way to find out...and about the 70 year old having a woman and not the bald guy dont mean nothing dude lmao.

S

Scarred4Life

I've also developed my personality a LOT, gained confidence and got rid of my social anxiety and am having unprecedented success.

But still no girlfriend. What good is your personality, confidence, and no social anxiety if your baldness keeps you from getting a girl.

All the things you listed are the exact things you guys say is needed to get a girl. You claim to have them, yet when I asked if you have a girlfriend, not only do you say you don't, you spew some rubbage that at 20 having a gf is not living the life.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
But still no girlfriend. What good is your personality, confidence, and no social anxiety if your baldness keeps you from getting a girl.

All the things you listed are the exact things you guys say is needed to get a girl. You claim to have them, yet when I asked if you have a girlfriend, not only do you say you don't, you spew some rubbage that at 20 having a gf is not living the life.

What? you think he is going to get one at the click off his fingers? maybe he dont want a GF yet or he dont want to rush into things yet you dont know his FULL story.

slipy

Reaction score
So why don't you work on those?Have you cheated on your wife? Are you trying to cheat? No sane faithful guy imo would care what other woman think, yet your attitude and Sig suggest otherwise.

my guess would be that uman just finds baldness so horrible that it demotivates him to work on those secondary issues when the primary remains unresolved. what other possible explanation could there be?

and i don't know why you'd assume he wants to cheat on his wife, he has explained numerous times, even in this very topic, what his problem with baldness is, unless you suggest he's just using it as a cover.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score

Seriously? That is your answer? A tv show where the person who posted it exaggerated the situation? I can't make sense out of your two stories either.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my guess would be that uman just finds baldness so horrible that it demotivates him to work on those secondary issues when the primary remains unresolved. what other possible explanation could there be?

and i don't know why you'd assume he wants to cheat on his wife, he has explained numerous times, even in this very topic, what his problem with baldness is, unless you suggest he's just using it as a cover.

It would explain a lot. If he was happy with the Mrs why does his Sig involve chicks?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Me and my lady are fine. We've been together for over thirteen years. Earlier in our relationship there was a little cheating on both sides but we've learned from our mistakes and genuinely love eachother and work hard to support our life together. OK?

And my signature is a logical statement meant to undermine the importance of confidence without hair. It's not a personal reflection and it wouldn't have sounded as good by saying a man or woman depending on your sexual preference can't run their fingers through your confidence. OK, again?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You confirmed what I suspected. You both cheated you know it may not last and you want to find another chick later, should that happen.

You wouldn't be ranting about woman on here if you were truly happy with the wife.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
My relationship is fine. I talk about women because that is the topic that arises most of the time in relation to hairloss. Fair enough? I'm not looking to cheat on my wife if that is what you are saying. Just because a couple are married doesn't mean they just stop wanting to be perceived as attractive. Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you know anything about either? No? Then don't judge me please.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
My relationship is fine. I talk about women because that is the topic that arises most of the time in relation to hairloss. Fair enough? I'm not looking to cheat on my wife if that is what you are saying. Just because a couple are married doesn't mean they just stop wanting to be perceived as attractive. Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you know anything about either? No? Then don't judge me please.

But what he is trying to say is why be so bothered what people think about your looks when YOU HAVE A WIFE...she obviously likes you shouldnt that only matter? you got some one so you must be attractive to her.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know Zeroes personal circumstances, but if he was married and a father, would you then accept his comments UC Man? This just seems like the trump card of "you're not completely bald, so you can't have ANY opinion on hair loss, unless of course, you join our negative gang"

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Why don't you go back and read my posts to find the answer to that question because I am getting tired of repeating myself.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Why don't you go back and read my posts to find the answer to that question because I am getting tired of repeating myself.

Yes i have read what you have said but it just dont make sense you want to be perceived as attractive to others...when you obviously do seem attractive to others cause you HAVE A WIFE WHO THINKS SO if i had a GF or wife i wouldnt care i mean why would i? when im in a relationship with someone who obviously must like me in that way hence why she is with me why would i care?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What dannyboyy said.

If i had a girlfriend/wife i would only care about making her happy,nt pleasing others.