Who here has used grape seed extract? Experiences ?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve heard mixed reports of this supplements somewhat actually being helpful for hair.

anyone use this. Experience negative side effects or anything at all. Report in ?

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes I heard about the stem cell of grapes .. I heard it helped someone a bit .. not sure that is legit.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a practical matter? This is a dead-end because such novel treatments constitute the null set in terms of producing cosmetically significant effects. This might work in conjunction with micro-needling though.

Zeruko

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using/testing a Procyanidin-B2 topical over the past three months. Procyanidin-B2 is a polyphenol compound found in apples and it's very similar to the polyphenols found in Grape seed Extract.
The one I'm using works quite well but I have to combine it with Zix and I have to wait about 30 minutes after Zix until I apply the PB2 topical for it to work well. This isn't ideal so I'm trying to look for easier alternatives.
I'm still using it in the evening but not in the morning.

These Polyphenols work to help stop hair loss but they aren't a miracle cure for most people.
Really they only work well when they're combined with another treatment, much like finasteride and Min.
I'm still searching for that combination.