Who has lost their girlfriend/partner due to hairloss?

strikernr

Reaction score
I have scanned through some dating sites and I have noticed that
a lot of women bluntly states that if you´re unemployed or bald
please do not reply to my ad.
I´m absolutely sure that if you´re bald/balding a certain percent
of women will never be interested in you no matter how much of an a**h** you are. That´s just the way it is.

Really, are these girls really so good looking that can be so demanding? Why are they on a dating site in first place? Its ironic that they aee on the dating sites looking for men but only want the person of their fanatcy (tall, handsome and with a full head of long wavy hair). Chances are they're not gonna find anyone there just like they couldn't find anyone in real life.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've done some research on this, and I think women date actually use dating sites to get dates. They use it as a self esteem boost. They post ads, basically demanding perfection. Usually is six foot plus, no baldies, etc.. They will get hundreds of responses. That makes them feel good about themselves. Sometimes if she really likes your pic, she will meet you though, but I've never had much success of dating sites. However, my hairloss problem has severly affected my confidence, making me even more repulsive to women.

strikernr said:
I have scanned through some dating sites and I have noticed that
a lot of women bluntly states that if you´re unemployed or bald
please do not reply to my ad.
I´m absolutely sure that if you´re bald/balding a certain percent
of women will never be interested in you no matter how much of an a**h** you are. That´s just the way it is.

Really, are these girls really so good looking that can be so demanding? Why are they on a dating site in first place? Its ironic that they aee on the dating sites looking for men but only want the person of their fanatcy (tall, handsome and with a full head of long wavy hair). Chances are they're not gonna find anyone there just like they couldn't find anyone in real life.

G

This is what we should do!!!'
Shave it all down with a razor.. put on some polish. Then go out get a nice girl.. If u got herethen.. U can grow out your hair again stop thinking that you loose her becouse of male pattern baldness ;)
Start at the bottom!!!