Who Are The Best Surgeons In The Usa Who Perform The Surgery Themselves?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree about the odd/pluggy look when cut really short. I wonder, though, if this is a result of poor placement or just the unnaturally low density of a hair transplant.

i have no idea mate. this is what i want to find out.

the guy above was done by ********, and is regarded as one the best hair transplants people have seen who want that buzz look. but if this is the best im gonna get, f*** that.

here is a link to surgery

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/forum3/965-1.html

for sure, it is good compared to most i have seen, but ultimately is still has that pluggy/weird look after full maturity like most others. when he first gets it done, it looks f*****g amazing, but as time goes on it has that unnatural appearance

the roots are too thick which give it a pluggy look, and the hairs grow in random directions. but my man issue is the roots. people say its because you are using thick donor hair and spreadly it over large area. BUT it cannot just be that reason. it has to be because of the placement aswell. maybe it is simply unavoidable. the way the grafts are inserted in to the head, you will ALWAYS have that pluggy look no matter what. and you also have no real control to how the hairs grow out. maybe this is just the way it is.

I HAVE NO IDEA. but this is what i see from EVERY hair transplant that goes for the buzz cut after full maturity. it has to be because of the placement. maybe the grafts arent being placed deep enough in to the scalp. i dont know. it is frustrating to me because I LOVE THIS IDEA. and with me not being able to handle meds the only look i can go for is this. but i yet to see it where is works.

if you intend to grow your hair transplant out, like most do, then none of this is a real problem, but if you plan to keep it really short then its a HUGE f*****g ISSUE.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
sash_main.jpg

lol

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks OK imo

think you might have unrealistic expectations about what a hair transplant can achieve

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks that way doesnt it. meds are a joke, hair transplants are a joke. for me anyway. i f*****g hope this lotion people are talking about coming out this year works

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're expecting to have your 'old hair' back, and that just wont happen with surgery; there's always going to be imperfections. Sucks but oh well.

gibblet_head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't comment on the result yet (as my transplant was only 3 months ago) but I had mine done with Clark Tan and Ryan Welter here in New England and Dr. Tan did the extraction and implantation all himself by hand. 2000 grafts fue. There were 2 techs there who were basically sorting the grafts and putting them in the implantation tool.

Hoping the results are worth the hefty price ($10,000) but hopefully in a few months we shall see...

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't choose a clinic where techs do almost all the process. we do choose a doctor, not a clinic.