Whilst the depressives have been on here ....

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've just spent the weekend with a hot woman. :Hump:

How hot? well she used to be a model in her teens and from this she got a small part on a tv show here in the UK in the mid 00's where her role was to be what was considered the shows eye candy.
She's 9 yrs younger than me and probably still a 9 IMO. Whereas I'm about a 6.5 at best, I've got a bald crown see through thin hair and a pluggy NW2.5 hairline I'm not rich and I'm only 5'9".

So all you guys can continue to believe what you like (or think you know) about women, but this weekend your theories did'nt apply to me. :hump:

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I've just spent the weekend with a hot woman. :Hump:

How hot? well she used to be a model in her teens and from this she got a small part on a tv show here in the UK in the mid 00's where her role was to be what was considered the shows eye candy.
She's 9 yrs younger than me and probably still a 9 IMO. Whereas I'm about a 6.5 at best, I've got a bald crown see through thin hair and a pluggy NW2.5 hairline I'm not rich and I'm only 5'9".

So all you guys can continue to believe what you like (or think you know) about women, but this weekend your theories did'nt apply to me. :hump:

How much does she charge?

slipy

Reaction score
hookers don't count saf. don't brag.

i guess here we have the explanation for saf's overly positive attitude as of late. saf was a depressive, then he discovered prostitution hence the change of his mindset. maybe we should all take this route.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's great to hear SAF. Same situations happen with me. I never post stuff like this because there's no convincing some of these guys. Keep it up though man! :punk:

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
hookers don't count saf. don't brag.

i guess here we have the explanation for saf's overly positive attitude as of late. saf was a depressive, then he discovered prostitution hence the change of his mindset. maybe we should all take this route.

Yeah keep telling yourself this... makes it easier to accept your shortcomings as a man does'nt it. :whistle:

slipy

Reaction score
i accept my shortcomings easily. apart from male pattern baldness

if you want to make me jelly, you have to take a diffrent approach because right now you're doing it wrong.

obtain a perfect Norwood 1,5 or Norwood 2 in your possesion, then we talk.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
if you want to make me jelly, you have to take a diffrent approach because right no you're doing it wrong.

obtain a perfect Norwood 1,5 or Norwood 2 in your possesion, then we talk.

What??? :dunno: Sorry I dont have a clue what you're trying to say.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hiya said:
Good man.

You got a name for this former TV star?

She's not a celebrity the show was 2005 - 2007 I think. She does'nt get recognised but if you live in the UK you'd definatley know the show.

I only found out when I saw a re run of it on Dave one day. If you want I'll PM you.

slipy

Reaction score
this is you after you made your post:

u-jelly-1289236915.jpg

this is my reaction to your cockiness:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 367z39.png

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Saf is the most established troll on the HairLossTalk.com.

s.a.f

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Saf is the most established troll on the HairLossTalk.com.

Yeah because anyone who claims they can go outside with hairloss and not get public abuse must be a liar. :shakehead:

Just because I've managed to get out of the (self inflicted) rut I was in that means I'm no longer one of your 'team' does it?
I guess you're not happy for me then? :dunno:

slipy

Reaction score
perhaps it should be noted, you're not a horseshoe guy anymore and you didn't get any as such. so how does this story apply to someone who's fully bald like seb or ucman? varying degrees of tolerance for varying degrees of hair loss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
perhaps it should be noted, you're not a horseshoe guy anymore and you didn't get any as such. so how does this story apply to someone who's fully bald like seb or ucman? varying degrees of tolerance for varying degrees of hair loss.

If the theories on here are true why should this girl be interested in any guy with any degree of hairloss.

Forget the hair, what about the fact that I'm not rich or tall or with a face like a male model?

I actually pointed out to her that I was not on the same level as her lookswise, her reply was "You think some people are beautiful, then they open their mouths and you realise they're not".
I've seen pictures of a guy she went out with for years and although he had hair he was'nt exactly a model either.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
No worries, SAF - just curious.

Good luck to you and I think it's great that you are more positive now.

seb

Reaction score
There is always a reason why these so called beautiful women interact with a man who is beneath them.
Anyway are you going too be seeing her again....thought not.

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
*guys claims woman to be a 9 in appearance*

*location-Britian*

haha just fukkin with ya

good job dave man

even tho you are often condescending s.a.f. you are one of my favorite posters cuz you aren't f*cking insane about hair loss lol and are pretty down to earth

i like that doctor guy as well. he is cool.

so how old are you? and how old was she? where you meet her?

He is only not insane,because of having a hair transplant.Before that he hated being bald so bad,that he was a reculse.If he had a spine and stayed bald,he wouldnt be so "sane".

seb

Reaction score
Ok so when I walkied past a group of grown men and gave me a nazi salute,it wasnt because I am bald,its because I am sooo tall at just under 6 3"?
Yeah,like last week when I was delivering the mail,a bloke guy(for no reason) called me a "slaphead"....the list just goes on and on and on.
FFS,get in the real world,now whilst youre young,and open youre eyes.