Which Type Of 5ar Is In The Penis ?

Jobin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is off topic, but how do I make a new post. Like when I go to "New posts" I don't see my post. So I don't know if I'm doing this right.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is my penis became thicker when I stopped taking finasteride for 6 weeks I'm now back taking it and my penis size has stayed the same.
Maybe it was some extra extra growth that had been delayed from taking finasteride? Who knows I'm just hypothersizing.

Lobo00

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is my penis became thicker when I stopped taking finasteride for 6 weeks I'm now back taking it and my penis size has stayed the same.
Maybe it was some extra extra growth that had been delayed from taking finasteride? Who knows I'm just hypothersizing.
That's what I wanted to hear, thank you, man.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both. Well, there was sarcasm in my comment but should you get “reduced libido”, your penis will gradually get a little shy. Also, take blood tests before starting the drug. If you’re already on low T, chances are you’re gonna get gyno and go on trt after discontinuing the drug, like I am now.

Wait wait wait...

You dismissed whatever you want us to believe and took finasteride yourself up until now?

Lobo00

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really interesting. The penis has grown slightly after stopping Finasteride for 6 weeks. And when he re-taken Finasteride he did not lose the gains.

Guys, this testimony of his could support the theory of Up/Down-regulation of ARs to DHT.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You know there are paranoid guys on finasteride that have lines on their walls to chart how their penis grows or shrinks while on the drug each day. I wonder how they explain to that to strangers? Oh uh its to tell how much my dog has grown.

Lobo00

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know there are paranoid guys on finasteride that have lines on their walls to chart how their penis grows or shrinks while on the drug each day. I wonder how they explain to that to strangers? Oh uh its to tell how much my dog has grown.
Are you sure your penis has increased in thickness? Do you have any measurements, are you sure or is it just in your head as he says?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just in my head it's noticeable. I'm not one of those guys that obsessing about my penis everyday. I haven't measured it since I was in my early
20s