Which Shampoo Do You Use For Your Hair Loss?

bestglycol

Reaction score
yes i wash my hair first before using nizoral 3-4 time on week. but some time ussed other shampoo then it's bad for my hair. then i'm ussed only for nizoral.:band:

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually lightly wash my hair with a 2 in 1 conditioner once a day

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use pura d or hair loss shampoo. Its a bit pricey 35 bucks, but it lasts me forever like 6 months a bottle. It has keto and a ton of dht blockers. Its 90% natural -organic. It seems pretty good. Anyone use or used in the past?

kopper

Reaction score
I've tried so many different shampoos and conditioners but the best in my opinion is L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology. Leaves my hair feeling really clean and much thicker and is very reasonably priced here in the UK.

I use that and is great and cheap.

Fsury

Reaction score
I use pura d or hair loss shampoo. Its a bit pricey 35 bucks, but it lasts me forever like 6 months a bottle. It has keto and a ton of dht blockers. Its 90% natural -organic. It seems pretty good. Anyone use or used in the past?
Yep, I can attest to pura's awesomeness. Not only treats but also makes the hair you do have look ****ing amazing. Recommend the healing conditioner also, it leaves your scalp feeling great and feels great applying it. Argan oil is legit

Gregoryhero50

Reaction score
TAOIST SOAP IS A SCAM

Has anyone heard of Taoist Soap Bar? The only place that sells it is a company in Great Britain and it isn't cheap. There's a lot of talk on the web praising it's merits of maintaining what hair one has left and new growth. The advertisement compares it to Alpecin (sp?) which has caffeine and it' supposed to be much better than it. Is it scam or is there rally merit to it?

TAOIST SOAP is definitely a SCAM. There are really good reviews on it which is what tricked me but if you look closer to the reviews they are super FAKE. They are made and sound rxactly the same. Also, On all the reviews on youtube they are made from non-active youtube accounts. I found a website that said the soap was actually called Korean Bamboo Salt Soap.. Which made sense because the soap os branded with "salt soap" in Korean. I bought the same soap on amazon for $5. It is definitely a scam because they are the same exact thing.

Bernsajenkins

Reaction score
Taoist Soap Taoistsoap.com SCAM

TAOIST SOAP is definitely a SCAM. There are really good reviews on it which is what tricked me but if you look closer to the reviews they are super FAKE. They are made and sound rxactly the same. Also, On all the reviews on youtube they are made from non-active youtube accounts. I found a website that said the soap was actually called Korean Bamboo Salt Soap.. Which made sense because the soap os branded with "salt soap" in Korean. I bought the same soap on amazon for $5. It is definitely a scam because they are the same exact thing.

I am sooooo glad I am not the only one!! Thank you again for spreading awareness because that soap is horribleee!!!! I even did exactly what they told me to do using very small amounts on my scalp only but it makes since that my scalp is so dry if its salt soap. Thank youuuu kind sirrr

MrDepressed

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can Regenepure DR work against male pattern baldness even though we don't have dandruff problem?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can Regenepure DR work against male pattern baldness even though we don't have dandruff problem?

I'm still using Regenepure DR and haven't had any issues with it. The product does help treat Male Pattern Baldness, but it's really mild at doing so, don't expect anything significantly strong from it.

rbaloha

Reaction score
The Shampoo I now use is from South Korea and it is outstanding.
High quality ginseng and developed for thinning.
It is really great.
It is called Gold Ki.

hopeful24

Reaction score

Yep, I can attest to pura's awesomeness. Not only treats but also makes the hair you do have look ****ing amazing. Recommend the healing conditioner also, it leaves your scalp feeling great and feels great applying it. Argan oil is legit

Very good overall reviews on Amazon which makes me want to try it. Does this mean that I have to stop taking Nizoral?

Let me back up. I'm currently on Nizoral twice a week with an off the shelf shampoo that I use to pre wash my hair and a nioxin conditioner after. I'm also taking a 1.25ml finasteride once a day and use rogaine twice a day. I seem to have plateaued out after a year and haven't seen any changes in quite a while after starting the big 3 two and a half years ago. It's also a bit difficult for me to explain where I stand on the norwood scale. I'm a 4 on the crown and a 2A on the front side.

I'd really like to improve my crown and move to a 3V or even better to a 3A but I'm not sure how to get there. Even now if I let my hair grow- I can pretty much cover up the crown area where it won't be noticeable until you stand a feet or so behind me so I know I'm almost there.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Regenepure DR as my main Ketoconazole shampoo. Then right after, I use Toppik Hair Building Shampoo to add volume to my hair during my daily shower. I think it's a great combo.

Man, every one loves that regenepure DR stuff. What is it that you like most about it? I use the big three shampoo.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, every one loves that regenepure DR stuff. What is it that you like most about it? I use the big three shampoo.

The cooling menthol.

keep

Reaction score
Neutrogena T/Gel (Greasy Hair), Ducray Anaphase, Ducray Sensinol. I totally dislike ketoconazole shampoos, they are harsh to my skin, and they not control my dandruff.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use nizoral 1% 2/3x weekly and t-gel/t-sal on the other days (usually just cycle between them every 3 days)

Helps my hair feel a tiny bit thicker, and reduces oilyness on my scalp a lot