Which Shampoo Do You Use For Your Hair Loss?

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 2% generic ketoconazole 4 times a week. I think keto is underrated-it doesn't just provide a very mild anti androgen effect, but it really reduces inflammation on the scalp. Inflammation around the hair follicle heavily contributes to its demise

stabiloboss

Reaction score
Hi there,

Long time lurker, first time poster....

Like most of you probably did at some point I'm starting to research hair loss as I feel I'm starting to thin out (there is a strong history of it in the family, I've done pretty well getting to my mid 30's before it becoming noticeable). Shampoos seem to be a good place to start, I have been using Alpacin but I feel like it may have made things worse (possibly anecdotal but having read into it more it seems like it is possible). I've never suffered from dandruff but do often find myself scratching my scalp and have inflamed patches, so from what I've read a Ketoconazole based product would be a good place to start? Why do some of you choose Regenepure over Nizoral when it has less of the active ingredient and costs a lot more?

Many thanks

Green_Pepper

Reaction score
I'm more fine in using Dove Shampoo and its conditioner. It works well with my hair especially the conditioner. I only shampoo my hair twice a week.