Which one wont come off on pillow?

ASUknowit18

Reaction score
I just got Toppik today, and the fibres do come off on pillow..other than that it is GREAT...

I have a thinning spot on my crown that is a little bigger than a silver dollar, and still have a lot of density to my hair...just that annoying thinning spot.

It definitley does that job, and the dark brown matches my hair color perfectly. I just don't like how it leaves residue on the pillow, b/c I dont want to be laying with my girlfriend or at a friends house where it comes off...

Any of these work like Toppik that don't leave residue? Or smell, for that matter, as I heard Courve does.

Thanks guys

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
completely my problem aswell man... lately i havent been able to get to sleep with my girl because ive been afriad of toppik coming off on her pillow.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
heavy hairspray?

That's awful for the hair. Breakage, scalp dryness... It's just not good.

stereomike

Reaction score
dermatch

Hey guys,

i use dermatch and it doesn't come off on my pillow. However I don't use it on my crown. Mostly just for the hairline.

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
Just buy dark blue or black pillow cases, sheets and quilt cover and you do not have to worry about it. It also helps with shedding depression as hairs are much less noticeable on your pillow.

I have a dark blue bed set. Brilliant for hairloss concealers, crap for semen stains though.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
^ lmao

its not the staining of bed im worried about its the toppik erosion on my crown that my partner will be able to see in the morning

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
As discussed before, you could give dermmatch a try, or even kerasome.

My hair often looks better the next day atfer a dermmatch application.