Which Hair Building Fiber Is The Best?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Confusing.
There are so many different ones: Caboki, Gofybr, Toppik, Nanogen to name a few. Some say it's made of keratin, some say it's wool, Gossypium herbaceum, cotton etc.

Which is the optimal one?
And perhaps one that's cheap and possible to order from Alibaba as well?

shookwun

Reaction score
all the same sh*t/

what you need to focus on his the vehicle that it is administered out off - shakers, spray, aerosol...

toppik is a reliable brand, but at the end of the day it looks like sh*t when over done. like someone empted a bag of chalk on your head.

Since your a wiggie wearer, I would say dermmatch would be the best option for you. Especially if you want to thicken up your sides, and temple points.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
all the same sh*t/

what you need to focus on his the vehicle that it is administered out off - shakers, spray, aerosol...

toppik is a reliable brand, but at the end of the day it looks like sh*t when over done. like someone empted a bag of chalk on your head.

Since your a wiggie wearer, I would say dermmatch would be the best option for you. Especially if you want to thicken up your sides, and temple points.
i actually plan on importing fiber to my country and selling it as noone yet does.

shookwun

Reaction score
have you finally learned how to wear a wig?

when you do, perhaps selling prosthesis' might be also a good idea.

shookwun

Reaction score
Toppik is the best in my opinion, Caboki looks visible when applied, it look like black dust, I can tell someone has Caboki but not Toppik. I got Dermatch but I wasn't impressed at all, it looked like blotched paint on the scalp and if applied dry results look even worse.
thats because you are essentially going from bald to painting your scalp, like you said.

it only works on early thinners, and those looking to refine certain areas with exsistant coverage.

it doesn't magically create hairs like fibres can.

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
TOPPIK Hair building fibres are rather better to use as these have natural keratin proteins and resist from weather elements, sweat

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If in UK try TecTrich amazing stuff...best I used. Mixture of both cotton and ceratin.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i use sometimes nanogen micro fibres and i put them to velus hair on hairline. They obviously making me NW0

Shreya Surana

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confusing.
There are so many different ones: Caboki, Gofybr, Toppik, Nanogen to name a few. Some say it's made of keratin, some say it's wool, Gossypium herbaceum, cotton etc.

Which is the optimal one?
And perhaps one that's cheap and possible to order from Alibaba as well?
Even I'm looking for perfect answer for this.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all the same sh*t/

This. Fibres were my first hairhelp product when I first started to losing ground to the point of visibility. For 2 years it worked great however in hot and humid condition we had in Mumbai, I let it go and tried minoxidil which gave me respite for 2,3 more years.
From my experience nanogen, dermamatch, toppik though sound diff but still look similar once applied. Though I found toppik more water resistant. (Obviously never tried to have rain bath in it, neither should you lol)

MoBishop

Established Member
Reaction score
I use both Toppik and Caboki simultaneously. My hair is dark brown, but I find the dark brown Toppik to be too dark when applied alone on my temples. As such, I apply a layer of Caboki golden blonde for thickness, add on some regular Caboki brown, and then top it off with Toppik dark brown. Add some light wax/water and a touch of hairspray and I have a perfect result.

The Toppik dark brown alone works wonders for my diffuse areas--I just go over the areas with a bit of wax to hide the "powedery" look a bit.

Summary: I think Caboki is a bit heavier, but works great on the temples. Toppik works great for your diffuse areas

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about this, I've always used Nano and Toppik, but for years people bigged up Caboki and said you should try it, it's better, and it's cheaper.
I've just gone on UK Amazon and it's reduced from £49,99GB to £39.99 for the 30g?? WTF? It's now dearer than any of the others. Anyone know why. And how is the colouring, sometimes the Med Brown Nano or Toppik is a bit too reddy, My hair is not that dark, but maybe the Dark Brown needs a shot.

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If in UK try TecTrich amazing stuff...best I used. Mixture of both cotton and ceratin.

Never used fibres before but that tectrich give you a free 2 months supply for free (£3 shipping) so that seems ideal to try.

Fanjeera

Reaction score

This one's pretty good. What do you think?

this is okay. Sevich is better

haven't tried this yet

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem always:

The sun an bad weather like rain ;(

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Nanogen in a Beaver container which has the perfect top to screw on the sprayer! Works a treat.