Which Future Treatments Are You Most Optimistic About?

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't been reading at all about the newer treatments that are coming out and was wondering what you guys were thinking about them.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't been reading at all about the newer treatments that are coming out and was wondering what you guys were thinking about them.
1. Tsuji's method (hair cloning)
2. Brotzu's lotion ( s-equol+ DGLA)
3. Maybe CB
Hoping for Replicel.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Tsuji's method (hair cloning)
2. Brotzu's lotion ( s-equol+ DGLA)
3. Maybe CB
Hoping for Replicel.

What's going on with CB? Is it actively undergoing or moving towards clinical trials? I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on here on it's status, but I don't feel like sorting through everything.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica and Histogen for the earliest release.
Followed by Replicel and Samumed.
Then Tsuji's full blown cure.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Tsuji (lone wolf at the top)
2. Shiseido

Rest is meeeeeh. Although I would take Histogen as a treatment if it can compare to minoxidil because it would be convenient and side effect free. I'll believe it when I see it though because of their amateurish moves. CB-03-01 is "ok", but nothing exciting, a release in 2022 is a bit of a joke. Should have been there 10 years ago.

Rest is thrash can for me including Follica. Too much talks with zero results to show.

Japan regenerative therapy for the win.

Norwood reversal better than current treatments? Only Tsuji might achieve that (full reversal for pretty much everyone), and I think he will. Nothing else will probably threaten the hair transplant industry.

Last edited:

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their response from may.

-Thank you for your interest in Breezula. The drug is in development. We published results of a successful Proof of Concept trial earlier this year. The product is moving into the Phase 2 Dose Ranging trials later in the year and won’t be on the market for a few years. Please watch our website for press releases we may make on the development progress.

Thanks for your interest!

Warm Regards,

Diana

What's going on with CB? Is it actively undergoing or moving towards clinical trials? I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on here on it's status, but I don't feel like sorting through everything.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their response from may.

-Thank you for your interest in Breezula. The drug is in development. We published results of a successful Proof of Concept trial earlier this year. The product is moving into the Phase 2 Dose Ranging trials later in the year and won’t be on the market for a few years. Please watch our website for press releases we may make on the development progress.

Thanks for your interest!

Warm Regards,

Diana

Cool. I'd just been assuming it was dead in the water like its sibling RU. Looking like it might be irrelevant by the time it would come out though, but who knows...the more things being worked on, the better!

Mugry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that think that Brotzu is honest and believe his claims?? :( :(

I have a feeling people will be greatly disappointing with Brotzu's lotion. The expectations he put on it are simply too high.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.Tsuji
2.Replicel/Shiseido
3.Histogen
4.Follica

CB would be exciting, but by the time it's available I'll have no use for it, hopefully, since I plan on getting the others done as they come available.

JAK inhibitors interest me, although there are a lot of indications that it won't do much for Androgenetic Alopecia. I think there's still a possibility of a pleasant surprise.

Brotzu's lotion is overhyped. I would like to see their trial data, but I'm not waiting anxiously for it. It could be useful for maintenance, but the claim that people will get back 5 years of loss with it is not believable.

Rivertown Theraputics is making such wild claims it makes me want to know more, but they are just wild claims for now. There's no reason to believe they'll ever be anything more than that.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope that if Shiseido's method works they can find a way of extracting the cells from plucked hairs instead of dissecting pieces of scalp flesh. One of their illustrations shows tweezers and individual plucked hairs. I hope this means something.

Also, do you guys think that in time Shiseido's procedure (if it worked) would be available at clinics worldwide? Maybe 10 years after the Japan release or something.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, do you guys think that in time Shiseido's procedure (if it worked) would be available at clinics worldwide? Maybe 10 years after the Japan release or something.

Will depend on other governing bodies like the FDA. They'll probably demand another 10+ years of clinical trials, cuz you know, the FDA is a joke.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will depend on other governing bodies like the FDA. They'll probably demand another 10+ years of clinical trials, cuz you know, the FDA is a joke.

No problem we'll stimulate the economy of Japan.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem we'll stimulate the economy of Japan.

Japan's on my list of countries to see before I die, so I'll be killing two birds with one stone. USA's going to be completely irrelevant on a global scale when it comes to health.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Japan's on my list of countries to see before I die, so I'll be killing two birds with one stone. USA's going to be completely irrelevant on a global scale when it comes to health.

Does Canada have its own drug regulatory agency or do they piggyback off the FDA? Just curious...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Canada have its own drug regulatory agency or do they piggyback off the FDA? Just curious...

We got our own. But I think it sometimes piggy backs off of the FDA.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm 30 years old and don't think I can wait another 5 years for this potential "cure." Are all of you on the younger side on here? You all just going to try and wait it out until 2020 for this to potentially come out? Why isn't everyone opting for an FUE transplant instead right now? Is cost the main reason?

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I don't know if I can sit and watch my hair die until 2020 and see myself turn significantly bald. What is everyone's strategy? Wish I was 23 right about now. Sucks.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Tsuji / Kyocera
2. Shisedo / Replicel
3. Histogen? Not very convinced
4. CB