Where To Go In Europe For Fue If From Uk

Grey86

My Regimen
Reaction score
On occasion you do see great results from these 2500 euro "all in" jobs in Turkey. But they are so few and far between its a roll of the dice. The odds are certainly not in your favour.

Of course, there are many bad solutions like every country and I know that hair transplant is an all-important surgery. There are a zillion clinic in the world and they do hair transplant in different prices. But I think that after the good research, the clinic which gives an average price is a good clinic. If the price is minimum, then the using materials and hair transplant team can be bad. If the price is maximum, then the clinic does hair transplant only for making money.

Grey86

My Regimen
Reaction score
So grey i take it your recommending erdogan as well

Im not sure about how is erdogan because I had many comments somebody said good, somebody said bad. I think research well by using before after. I researched 4 years then decided. But absolutely I recommend you to have hair transplant in Turkey.

Wowsa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thankyou i am a bit skeptical that all the replys seem to point to erdogan makes me think the advice isnt totally impartial.

What other forums are there pls . Again thanks for your reply

Alan. With all due respect to you, do more research. You're not ready for a hair transplant, you're a newbie, the perfect patient to be funnelled to a clinic.

Have you checked into medications? Maybe you won't need a transplant.

Use the internet, use Google.

There are many forums out there that aren't trolled by certain posters.

Check out.

Bald truth talk in the US.

Hairlosshelp in the US

Hairlossexperiences in the UK

You won't get a constant "go to Turkey". Erdogan is very good but what if you get one of his techs doing the extractions who isn't as good! He has many techs performing Fue.

Keep your wits about you. The internet is full of fake users and paid promoters.

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Karadeniz seems like a good Doctor. Especially, considering his rates. Ive spoken to him before and seems to give sound advice. Uses grafts wisely. Remember, donor health is key. You do not want uneccessary depletion of donor to get where you want to go.