Where To Go In Europe For Fue If From Uk

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
myself and my brother have been looking at UK companies for a fue transplant and after a few appointments with advanced hair studio and a couple if others we have become a little skeptical . AHS wanted to sell us a day of fue(no min grafts guaranteed) followed by laser therapy for 6 months twice monthly for £5000 each. Other prices were 5700 and 4700 for fue only. No one has mentioned which surgeon would be operating. So my question is for a budget of 5k each can anyone recommend a good fue surgeon in the uk. If not then europe. Ive contacted erdogen this week but he seems a little out of our budget at 7500 euros
Thanks in advance for any replies

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
myself and my brother have been looking at UK companies for a fue transplant and after a few appointments with advanced hair studio and a couple if others we have become a little skeptical . AHS wanted to sell us a day of fue(no min grafts guaranteed) followed by laser therapy for 6 months twice monthly for £5000 each. Other prices were 5700 and 4700 for fue only. No one has mentioned which surgeon would be operating. So my question is for a budget of 5k each can anyone recommend a good fue surgeon in the uk. If not then europe. Ive contacted erdogen this week but he seems a little out of our budget at 7500 euros

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

Avoid AHS like the plague they are notorious scam artists with a poor track record. Erdogan's one of the best FUE surgeons globally you won't regret spending the extra money.

There are no top surgeons in the UK, and the best UK surgeons are twice the price of Erdogan.

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Avoid AHS like the plague they are notorious scam artists with a poor track record. Erdogan's one of the best FUE surgeons globally you won't regret spending the extra money.

There are no top surgeons in the UK, and the best UK surgeons are twice the price of Erdogan.

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many thanks jean for your reply. Me being skeptical how do i know your not one of his employees. This forum kinda feels like its part of ergodans company. Apologies if wrong

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many thanks jean for your reply. Me being skeptical how do i know your not one of his employees. This forum kinda feels like its part of ergodans company. Apologies if wrong

Don't take our word for it, have a look for yourself of his results. Erfogan is world class

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score

Many thanks for your reply wow everyone seems to speak very highly of erdogan on here. Are there any others to consider in europe

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many thanks for your reply wow everyone seems to speak very highly of erdogan on here. Are there any others to consider in europe

Most more expensive than you're looking at or have long waiting lists, Feriduni, Lupanzula and ******** in Belgium, also Freitas in Spain but all quite a bit more expensive and some have year long waiting lists. In the price range you're looking at I think Erdogan is probably your best option.

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my official quote back and im gutted as its a bit out of my budget..........

In your case you may need approximately (it can vary after we see the effect of the medicine) 4000-4500 grafts, so 10.000-11.250 Euros.

:(

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my official quote back and im gutted as its a bit out of my budget..........

In your case you may need approximately (it can vary after we see the effect of the medicine) 4000-4500 grafts, so 10.000-11.250 Euros.

:(
If was around the 7000 i would be able to proceed

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd wait a bit longer and save up some more money. A hair transplant isn't something that you want to be looking at from a purely financial point of view.

Wowsa

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many top doctors around the world. These people who list a handful of doctors as the only ones to use have no real knowledge on other doctors. One has to ask the question, why would a person who is happy with the hair transplant spend all day, every day posting on the forums if they're not being financially rewarded.

Doctors in the Uk who have excellent feedback on various forums are Dr Reddy of the Private clinic, Dr Ball of the Maitland clinic, in Belgium you have ********, Feriduni, Devroye, Lupanzula. In Turkey you have Erdogan, Keser, Karadeniz and Acar to name a few.

Do your own research. Don't accept the wrong advice from people who think they know everything. It's impossible for them to have checked out every doctor and will not have net any of their patients.

Do a Google search on above I mentioned as a starting point. They all have real patients posting their story's on various platforms.

artemiy511

My Regimen
Reaction score
ı dıd ın Antalya. Erdogan was to expansıve for me but ın the fact he do the same surgery lıke others.my doctor wasnt so famous but he really doesnt f.care about ıt.he just doıng hıs job.my resout ıs perfect and ı am happy.

bad-haır

My Regimen
Reaction score
ı dıd ın Antalya. Erdogan was to expansıve for me but ın the fact he do the same surgery lıke others.my doctor wasnt so famous but he really doesnt f.care about ıt.he just doıng hıs job.my resout ıs perfect and ı am happy.
Hi man.Can you write price please,and can show your result?

Grey86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, are not these prices too much? 7000-10000€ ? Omg. I think that if the price is expensive, it doesnot mean transplant will be fantastic. I got hair transplant last year in Antalya/Turkey and now I have bushy hair. The price was 2500€. I dont know what is the price at the moment but it can be 2700-2800€ maximal.

jumpfrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
On occasion you do see great results from these 2500 euro "all in" jobs in Turkey. But they are so few and far between its a roll of the dice. The odds are certainly not in your favour.

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many top doctors around the world. These people who list a handful of doctors as the only ones to use have no real knowledge on other doctors. One has to ask the question, why would a person who is happy with the hair transplant spend all day, every day posting on the forums if they're not being financially rewarded.

Doctors in the Uk who have excellent feedback on various forums are Dr Reddy of the Private clinic, Dr Ball of the Maitland clinic, in Belgium you have ********, Feriduni, Devroye, Lupanzula. In Turkey you have Erdogan, Keser, Karadeniz and Acar to name a few.

Do your own research. Don't accept the wrong advice from people who think they know everything. It's impossible for them to have checked out every doctor and will not have net any of their patients.

Do a Google search on above I mentioned as a starting point. They all have real patients posting their story's on various platforms.
Thankyou i am a bit skeptical that all the replys seem to point to erdogan makes me think the advice isnt totally impartial.

What other forums are there pls . Again thanks for your reply

Alan46

My Regimen
Reaction score
Karadeniz is quoting the maximum grafts for 1500 euros which includes 2 nights in a hotel and transfers. Erdogan has quoted me 11250 euros. Now that is a huge huge difference in price from 2 recommended doctors im struggling to get me head round this