Where on the norwood scale is this?

straitlines

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol dude. You have 41 and you are worry cause this ? Really, get a hobby or something like that. Is like going to an obesity Morbidity forum , cause you weight 2 pounds more and ask how fat you are .
Get a psychiatrist you have head problems, but not in your scalp.
And you oughta learn how to communicate better. But whatever, right “dude”?

Go troll elsewhere.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you should pull your hair back to check your real hairline.

But it looks line you're losing your juvenile hairline and heading into a mature hairline, but not necessarily a NW2. I think those 2 "points" in your hairline will recede a lttile bit and join that upper empty space in the middle, turning into a straight hairline. Or maybe not, maybe it stays like this forever. You never know.

straitlines

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t you're 41? That's amazing. Awesome hair thickness and quality. The hairtype and cut also makes you look younger, even with you're face not showing.
My maternal uncle, at my age. had similar hair as I now do. But by the time he was 50, he was severely thinning down the middle.

So, it’s really hard to tell with my family. I guess I’ll just adopt a wait and see with periodic checks.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW0 at 70 is amazing. Looks like you have the good genetics on your side.
Haha I wish. There's a reason I'm in this forum. I look a lot like him, inherited his hairtype but not all of his hair genes. I'm balding. My mother's is infested with bald people. There more relatives I discover the more upset I get lol. All bald. All from my maternal grandfather who was a NW7 himself. I have 2 NW6-7 cousins in their 20's.