Where Can I Buy Topical Spironolactone?

freddieb80

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read a lot of the threads on the benefits of adding S5 or a similar topical spironolactone cream but I can't find anything on where to buy it. I've typed every possible combination of words into my search engine but each time I find a site with a hyperlink to purchase the product it leads me to a page full of computer code. Is topical spironolactone not legal in the US? I've even tried looking on Amazon and got zero results. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

freddieb80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it something I could possibly have made at a compounding pharmacy? I see that a lot of people make their own by crushing up spironolactone tablets and mixing them with a carrier substance but it seems like there's a huge margin for error with this method.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you serious bro? This very site sells S5 cream hahahha. It is very expensive though, you are better off buying the actual pills and taking them orally.

freddieb80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you serious bro? This very site sells S5 cream hahahha. It is very expensive though, you are better off buying the actual pills and taking them orally.

Ha!! Seriously?! This is literally the first time I've ever used or posted anything in a forum site so I'm oblivious as to how they work exactly. Doesn't taking spironolactone orally increase estrogen levels and cause man tits?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@freddieb80 https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/treatments/s5-cream-returned/ here is the link to S5 cream. Nope Oral spironolactone blocks testosterone, which naturally then converts into estrogen, then that leads to man tits. Some are more susceptible than others. I was on 150mg a day and my only side effect was that i shed alot of hair :( no gyno though. S5 Plus cream helps the itch i think. Whatever decision you make, i hope it is an informed one! My personal recommendation is oral minoxidil 10mg a day, 5mg in morn and 5mg at night.