Where Are Uk Members Getting Ru Now?

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
Is Anagen still a legit source to get RU? The compound that I received for my past two orders was denser than usual and has produced lesser sides and results.

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU gives sides if it does not it is simply fake or very much diluted beyond an effective level

We have CB now from the same places making RU, which works as well or better than RU and without sides

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU gives sides if it does not it is simply fake or very much diluted beyond an effective level

We have CB now from the same places making RU, which works as well or better than RU and without sides

CB wont work on agressive diffuse + hairline receeding male pattern baldness combo.

Glad its working on you el_duterino but to be honest, your hairloss seems not to be that agressive as far i follow your posts but CB will probably do poop (read. Nothing) for half people here gathered on hairlosstalk.

el_duterino

Reaction score
for the people who say that finasteride or dutasteride dont work, then it may not work well yes

but its also dependent on the dosages and vehicle, hair length etc.. probably half of the people here are not getting that right
Also, half of the people discussing CB here havent really used it anyway and have no real idea on how it works

CB is expensive so most guys aren't using enough probably

Or hoping for some "regrowth" which does not happen with anti androgen in general

CB is targeted at the guys who would have had decent maintenance on finasteride/dutasteride but are not using it due to sides or fear of sides, - this group alone is about 90% of guys with male pattern baldness in the world, and also it works much better at protecting the hairline over time since it blocks T and not only DHT...a 3 month study isn't going to prove that but try using finasteride/dutasteride for 10 years and you will see how things go downhill over the years at the hairline.

I have yet to read a post of a longtime finasteride user saying that his hairline remained unchanged for 10 years..not possible because of T

Last edited:

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
for the people who say that finasteride or dutasteride dont work, then it may not work well yes

but its also dependent on the dosages and vehicle, hair length etc.. probably half of the people here are not getting that right
Also, half of the people discussing CB here havent really used it anyway and have no real idea on how it works

CB is expensive so most guys aren't using enough probably

Or hoping for some "regrowth" which does not happen with anti androgen in general

CB is targeted at the guys who would have had decent maintenance on finasteride/dutasteride but are not using it due to sides or fear of sides, - this group alone is about 90% of guys with male pattern baldness in the world, and also it works much better at protecting the hairline over time since it blocks T and not only DHT...a 3 month study isn't going to prove that but try using finasteride/dutasteride for 10 years and you will see how things go downhill over the years at the hairline.

I have yet to read a post of a longtime finasteride user saying that his hairline remained unchanged for 10 years..not possible because of T

I am using dutasteride and RU - any benefit of switching out RU for CB?

jazz1

Reaction score
I have ordered from Anagen Inc, Kane without any issues, I did have sides on the premixed KB solution at 5%.

I since been using Topical Finasteride for years with great success, should I ever need to use RU58841, I would use Kane and I’m in the United Kingdom.

Koolbite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone has tried the site Purity Prod ? They offer the best deal for 30 grs... But i don't think i have seen anybody mentioning it on here so i'm cautious.

Otherwise is there any reliable RU GroupBuy going on over here ?

jazz1

Reaction score
Anyone has tried the site Purity Prod ? They offer the best deal for 30 grs... But i don't think i have seen anybody mentioning it on here so i'm cautious.

Otherwise is there any reliable RU GroupBuy going on over here ?

I am UK based and as mentioned I have bought from Anagen Inc without any issues.

jazz1

Reaction score
Are you guys getting the RU tested before using it? If so, where?

I only ever tired Anagen Inc Kane once and it was legit as I had sexual side effects.