When You Wish You Had Other People's Problems

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually end up being rude with male authority figures in my life. Especially my boss.

Sometimes, I'm a little bit too rude, and I always end up getting my *** kicked.

Female bosses, I last a little longer. I'm really not competitive with females at all.

I wonder if female employees feel the same way about a male boss?

blackg

Reaction score
She's in her early 30's, why on earth does she want to look older? That's for the 13 year-olds who have yet to hit puberty... Besides, looking old is in my opinion more than a set-back than an advantage in our professional lives. Youth = good health and endurance = long and productive work life.

Anyway, I don't think being a brunette makes you look older. Having the wrong hair style/color for your features/coloring on the other hand can age you quite a bit... I feel like black is the only hair color that can sometimes look a bit harsh and aging on white people if they're not very young. What I find to be the most aging on women especially are bangs and too short/too long hair cuts. Youth = freedom to do your hair however you want, but after 25-35 women are better off with medium length, no bangs, dirty blonde to dark brown (or red) hair (my opinion).
I dont really care what a woman does with her hair.
As long as she is pink on the inside is all I care about.

It's also best if she doesn't say very much.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont really care what a woman does with her hair.
As long as she is pink on the inside is all I care about.

It's also best if she doesn't say very much.

You mean to say, you're not a "desert slayer" ?