When/where are you insulted for being bald?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Then by your own admmission you just said that you were both young and goodlooking and it the looks that you were both into.

Question is if you'd have kept your hair but she'd gained 30lbs would you have dumped her?

Not all women are going to be thinking like that especially as they get older. And I'm talking about 20's here. I can imagine that to a teenage girl looks will be everything because thats all they know, but as they get older and more mature (ie become adults) those looks will become less important.
A girl of 16/17 will put up with a guy treating them like 5hit if he's goodlooking but in their 20's and 30's - no way (unless they are very stupid).
Obviously looks will still be a great bargainer for anyone who's got them. But you you wont be able to rely solely on them. Unless you're totally hideous as you get older your other attributes become great bargaining tools for attracting women.
Sadly for the depressive baldeies on here misery is not attractive to any women.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Then by your own admmission you just said that you were both young and goodlooking and it the looks that you were both into.

Question is if you'd have kept your hair but she'd gained 30lbs would you have dumped her?

Not all women are going to be thinking like that especially as they get older. And I'm talking about 20's here. I can imagine that to a teenage girl looks will be everything because thats all they know, but as they get older and more mature (ie become adults) those looks will become less important.
A girl of 16/17 will put up with a guy treating them like 5hit if he's goodlooking but in their 20's and 30's - no way (unless they are very stupid).
Obviously looks will still be a great bargainer for anyone who's got them. But you you wont be able to rely solely on them. Unless you're totally hideous as you get older your other attributes become great bargaining tools for attracting women.
Sadly for the depressive baldeies on here misery is not attractive to any women.

Yes I am totally hideous,a deformed,mal-aligned,freak of a man.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
In that case then even a NW1 would do nothing for you.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
seb said:
In that case then even a NW1 would do nothing for you.

Yes,it would...it would make me just a hideous,deformed,mal-aligned,freak of a man,as opposed too totally.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Girls are attracted to intelligence too...

...but you have to combine that with at least some form of social skills.

seb

Reaction score
Thom said:
Girls are attracted to intelligence too...

...but you have to combine that with at least some form of social skills.

Sense of humour is a must.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Depends on the humor too, a lot of girls think I'm way too dry but the girls that love dry humor seem to get me. Otherwise I come off as a dick unintentionally.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Thing is, it's almost impossible to be confidente when you don't look good, a man needs to feel good about himeself in order to be confident

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Thing is, it's almost impossible to be confidente when you don't look good, a man needs to feel good about himeself in order to be confident

True,but many people have confidence when they look shi*e.

B

Beingbaldsucks

seb said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

Good for them buy they ain't getting any

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
seb said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

Good for them buy they ain't getting any

Yes,they are getting something,confidence is EVERYTHING,remember.

hairwish

Reaction score
dudemon, in general I've learned over the years that most(not all) girls that go to clubs/bars are shallow to begin with. If I may make a suggestion it would be to stop going to these places. Change what you've been doing. You have a lot of options available to you. You mentioned you were above ave looking... you still are minus the hair. This world is big, start traveling and you'll start meeting kind caring girls who are not so much into all looks. Start volunteering for a cause you have interest in, maybe this is where all the nice girls go. Take up local classes for something you have interest in..checkout meetup.com. Start doing outdoor activities, go camping, bond with nature, start running, train for a marathon.. you're bound to meet someone who is different and unlike you've ever met before.