When The Batlle Is Over - The Hard Truth That Caused My Life To Be Ruined

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yowww,

Some of you may remember me.
Just like a lot of you i was really active a year ago on this forum. I was fighting hairloss and i tried everything ru, cb, spironolactone finasteride etc, nothing seemd to work it was then i realized it was time to shave. Hooray took the blade shaved it all aaand.. There was something weard going on with my head every picture i took looked incredible asymetric or angled even when i looked straight to the camera. Didnt know what in the world was going on and became depressed. I was thinking i had some body dysmorphia but everyone in public could notice it too. I went to a doctor thinking i could shange the shape of my head wit implants etc but my doctor told me my condition was very bad. I have torticollis wich caused my face to grow crooked. Left my cranial base deformed and had a asymmetric head. Also my face turns away when i look up ( cranial base deviation). For moths i tried to find someone who was willing to operate on me but everyone refused. Its a "cosmetic" issue. Life became very hard im now going tru all the needed paperwork for assisted suicide in belgium. I thought about this choice very good so pleas no pro life sh*t :p. I just wanted to thank you guys and inform you. I wish all of you will be happy in the future

Love
Vinnie

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn...
I have no idea what this condition is, just by reading I see that means your neck is a bit tilt, is it really look that bad?
Also, if you had hair, will you be ok with the rest? did you consider transplant?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that, i never heard of this condition either, and i am sure you went through hell trying to find all the solutions in the world to solve this.
God gives the hardest fights to his best warriors. Maybe you should think one last time about what to do with your cards, it's heartbreaking to read this. Good luck

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn...
I have no idea what this condition is, just by reading I see that means your neck is a bit tilt, is it really look that bad?
Also, if you had hair, will you be ok with the rest? did you consider transplant?
I have dupa so sadly. But i dont think that would change my mind. Deformity in in torticollis gradually increase over life. It was not a easy desision to make and i have talked with many doctors before taking it. The body also tries to adjust to make up for the imbalance of the head causing a type of rotational scoliosis. My lungs have been perforated 2 times because of my ribs in one year wich causes a lot of pain. Its the more humane way of going

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds more like turkey neck to me, just get some physiotherapy dude lol smh it’s true that baldness changes facial expressions and head pos I’ll give u that but assisted suicide? give me a break here u r killin me dude
Hey i wished but its already being diagnosed. Its a sad reality you also cant just go to a doctor telling them you want assisted suicide you really have to have a serious condition and have to go to 4 differend doctors to be sure and who will assist you. You have different types of torticollis mine is a birth deffect the skull gets deformed because of my steromaistoloid muscle being too short. It normally needs surgery at young age to prevent further complications. https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...Wong/dca8c5bc8b7a8a1f3ebc7cb236f46bdc06652f35.

In most cases its not deadly when treated early but it all depends the deformity of skull and body have the same characteristics in each person but are still very unique. Its not fixable in adults because the cranial base cant be reshaped

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds brutal. Hope you can fix things up.

I know its out of context, but how did finasteride and spironolactone fail you?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds brutal. Hope you can fix things up.

I know its out of context, but how did finasteride and spironolactone fail you?
I dont know really maybe my haid caused the hairloss but i doubt it others with this condition have full heads of hair

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubt it. Never heard of such a condition leading to hair loss.

Also, I've yet to see someone who went full bald while on finasteride or stronger. You have stopped finasteride I suppose? Or not taken it consistently? If no, you may be the first one I know who went bald while on treatment.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubt it. Never heard of such a condition leading to hair loss.

Also, I've yet to see someone who went full bald while on finasteride or stronger. You have stopped finasteride I suppose? Or not taken it consistently? If no, you may be the first one I know who went bald while on treatment.
I didnt go full bald while on finasteride my hairloss was slow i have dupa its thinning everywhere but its still thinned after a year of using it i even tried dutasteride for 4 months and nothing helped so i quited a month ago it has no use right now anyway

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It must be devastating to loose hair while on treatment, although you should have give them more time.
Anyways, hope you get your sh*t together.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yowww,

Some of you may remember me.
Just like a lot of you i was really active a year ago on this forum. I was fighting hairloss and i tried everything ru, cb, spironolactone finasteride etc, nothing seemd to work it was then i realized it was time to shave. Hooray took the blade shaved it all aaand.. There was something weard going on with my head every picture i took looked incredible asymetric or angled even when i looked straight to the camera. Didnt know what in the world was going on and became depressed. I was thinking i had some body dysmorphia but everyone in public could notice it too. I went to a doctor thinking i could shange the shape of my head wit implants etc but my doctor told me my condition was very bad. I have torticollis wich caused my face to grow crooked. Left my cranial base deformed and had a asymmetric head. Also my face turns away when i look up ( cranial base deviation). For moths i tried to find someone who was willing to operate on me but everyone refused. Its a "cosmetic" issue. Life became very hard im now going tru all the needed paperwork for assisted suicide in belgium. I thought about this choice very good so pleas no pro life sh*t :p. I just wanted to thank you guys and inform you. I wish all of you will be happy in the future

Love
Vinnie

you never noticed any symptoms until you shaved your head?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you never noticed any symptoms until you shaved your head?
I did notice with my eyes and ears but it became progressively worse over time this is not unusual for torticollis but when i did shave it became very obvious not only for me but also for my family friends and coworkers. I cant wear hats to hide it because hats dont fit my asymetrical head. I dont work anymore because of social stigma. Lost a lot of friends who are wearded out because of this. My mom knew about the condition but never told me. She neglected me as child. And child protection took me away. I broke contact with her now because this was easily prevented. Its not uncommon to see the symptoms later on its mostly the case https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...dults_with_untreated_plagiocephaly_flat_head/ this guy also noticed later in life and if you go check youtube and look for similar people they also noticed later in life. Even deformed people see themselfs as normal good looking in the mirror its a psychological effect

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes me very sad to read this. I wish you all the best for whatever that's worth.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yowww,
I have torticollis wich caused my face to grow crooked. Left my cranial base deformed and had a asymmetric head. Also my face turns away when i look up ( cranial base deviation). For moths i tried to find someone who was willing to operate on me but everyone refused. Its a "cosmetic" issue.

this is my issue with crap like this. "cosmetic", but you can get yourself addicted to drugs, alcohol, smoking, get fat, or say youre depressed and get ALL the medical help you ever want. Go get addicted to Oxy's.... hell we dont care, we'll get you some free tax payer financed rehab!

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did notice with my eyes and ears but it became progressively worse over time this is not unusual for torticollis but when i did shave it became very obvious not only for me but also for my family friends and coworkers. I cant wear hats to hide it because hats dont fit my asymetrical head. I dont work anymore because of social stigma. Lost a lot of friends who are wearded out because of this. My mom knew about the condition but never told me. She neglected me as child. And child protection took me away. I broke contact with her now because this was easily prevented. Its not uncommon to see the symptoms later on its mostly the case https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...dults_with_untreated_plagiocephaly_flat_head/ this guy also noticed later in life and if you go check youtube and look for similar people they also noticed later in life. Even deformed people see themselfs as normal good looking in the mirror its a psychological effect

Would you mind sharing pics of your case?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
If its really THAT BAD for you, I would try the hair system route. F*ck it even if people know its a system. Get some sanity back. There are good vids on YouTube and the results are like night and day. The hassle of the hair system might be worth it.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** off you idiot. Nonresponders will go bald on finasteride. Everyone who takes will go bald when it loses its efficacy. For many, it doesn’t even stop it, it just slows it down. If what you said was true it would be a f*****g cure.

It must be devastating to loose hair while on treatment, although you should have give them more time.
Anyways, hope you get your sh*t together.

He isn’t here to read your judgmental, ignorant bull sh*t. He’s made it clear hair isn’t the issue here. Telling someone who’s in enough pain to pursue assisted suicide to ”get your sh*t together”, what the f*** is wrong with you?

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off you idiot. Nonresponders will go bald on finasteride. Everyone who takes will go bald when it loses its efficacy. For many, it doesn’t even stop it, it just slows it down. If what you said was true it would be a f*****g cure.

He isn’t here to read your judgmental, ignorant bull sh*t. He’s made it clear hair isn’t the issue here. Telling someone who’s in enough pain to pursue assisted suicide to ”get your sh*t together”, what the f*** is wrong with you?
No. Non-responders may eventually go bald, but a large portion of them slow down hair loss. So, they may not reach full slick bald on finasteride until later in life, which I've yet to see. Also, finasteride does not loose efficacy.

Hair loss is what made his other problems much more apparent. I apologize if I sounded harsh, I was mentioning that treatments must be given sufficient time. For the last part, I was wishing him good luck in solving his problems.

Someone's going through a bad day. You dont need to be mean.