When The Batlle Is Over - The Hard Truth That Caused My Life To Be Ruined

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Non-responders may eventually go bald, but a large portion of them slow down hair loss. So, they may not reach full slick bald on finasteride until later in life, which I've yet to see. Also, finasteride does not loose efficacy.

Hair loss is what made his other problems much more apparent. I apologize if I sounded harsh, I was mentioning that treatments must be given sufficient time. For the last part, I was wishing him good luck in solving his problems.

Someone's going through a bad day. You dont need to be mean.

What the f* is the point of hair if you're just going to sit at home with zero libido?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off you idiot. Nonresponders will go bald on finasteride. Everyone who takes will go bald when it loses its efficacy. For many, it doesn’t even stop it, it just slows it down. If what you said was true it would be a f*****g cure.

He isn’t here to read your judgmental, ignorant bull sh*t. He’s made it clear hair isn’t the issue here. Telling someone who’s in enough pain to pursue assisted suicide to ”get your sh*t together”, what the f*** is wrong with you?

Yeah ? So what should we be telling to someone like this, nothing. There's nothing clever and comforting that can be said in this situation. Do you think he would have preferred to read nothing ? I don't think so.
@baba_yaga tried to be caring but you just come up with your insults. Your first words on this thread are not even directed to the guy who started the thread saying he was going to suicide himself, instead you act like you take his defense and try to speak in his place. People are trying to say they are sorry, you are not even considering this step, what the f*** is actually wrong with YOU ? 11 messages in this forum and already misplaced hatred, i bet you are the same type who claim this place has a negative mentality.

What the f* is the point of hair if you're just going to sit at home with zero libido?

I hate finasteride too, but i have the decency to behave with people who have different opinions on the matter on a thread like this. You want to run this sterile debate again ? We have this debate on every thread which involves finasteride and you want to start it here where the guy talks about assisted suicide not even related to hair anymore ? Do you any kind of notion of what is a decent behavior ? I know it's the internet kid but don't be clueless and behave, you are embarrassing everyone including yourself.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with your point. However, for me, having no hair wont just mainly affect my sexual life. It would lower my confidence, my self-esteem. I would hate the person I see on the mirror. That would significantly lower my quality of life, compared to just not having libido.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see no negativity here. Yes, It would be better to say nothing when the alternative is to infer that he didn’t do enough to try and save his hair and that he needs to get his sh*t together. Lecturing him about timetables and suggesting he’s either a total dumbass or biologically since he’s the one person on the planet that finasteride didn’t help is not a “caring response”.

You would be hard pressed to do worse when it comes to something you say to a person who is already standing on the edge. It blames him for the situation, reinforces the notion that his position is hopeless, and trivializes the reasons for his decision. Telling a suicidal person you hope they get their sh*t together is no different than telling a person with crippling depression you hope they get over it.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for the first part, I do think it was inappropriate from me to tell him how he should have used the meds. The reason behind it may be that I am convincing myself that these drugs are very effective. I'll give you that.

As for the second part, hoping someone gets better is always better than saying nothing. I know telling a depressed person to not be depressed is relatively useless. However, it shows some caring at least.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see no negativity here. Yes, It would be better to say nothing when the alternative is to infer that he didn’t do enough to try and save his hair and that he needs to get his sh*t together. Lecturing him about timetables and suggesting he’s either a total dumbass or biologically since he’s the one person on the planet that finasteride didn’t help is not a “caring response”.

You would be hard pressed to do worse when it comes to something you say to a person who is already standing on the edge. It blames him for the situation, reinforces the notion that his position is hopeless, and trivializes the reasons for his decision. Telling a suicidal person you hope they get their sh*t together is no different than telling a person with crippling depression you hope they get over it.

Yes absolutly but stressing the lack of tact of others users doesn't mean you got some. You had two possibilities : Trying to express some kind of condolence towards OP and rectifying what other users say that you disagree with by expressing different thoughts, or blaming the guys you disagree with by trying to put yourself in OP's place, and doing it so with insults.
Yes there is a positive outcome from the first choice and a negative one from the second or we wouldn't have digress this way.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I wouldnt take it personally. Usually when people react like that, it’s because they have a personal stake in it. My best friends younger brother killed himself and he’s never been the same. Obviously I don’t know for sure that it’s the case with the guy above, but the way he reacted is something I’ve seen with my best friend.

Specifically, his focus on the words used and the way he interprets it is identical to the hypersensitivity to it I’ve seen from my friend. To this day, he constantly replays in his head their last conversations and on some level thinks if he had said things differently or better understood the state of mind his younger brother was in, that he could have saved him. Carrying that kind of guilt and regret can make you snap on people without even realizing it. They want more than anything to have another chance to do things differently and that gets externalized in situations like this one.

I could be completely wrong, but it immediately came to mind when I read what he wrote. The second post makes the points he probably meant to make the first time around. The only one who is going to change OPs mind is OP, but we shouldn’t make things worse for him by either judging his decision or adding credence to it. Life delt him a sh*t hand that’s for sure.

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s literally only what a virgin would say. You have no idea how it feels to not having a full erection during sex, which you will probably experience anyway on your first encounter from anxiety alone. But being intimate and having half a boner or no boner at all? There you will experience what true hell feels like. That’s why antiandrogens are such a joke.
I dont have an idea about not having a boner. But I know for certain that I would not want to loose hair, as I know what are the consequences.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s literally only what a virgin would say. You have no idea how it feels to not having a full erection during sex, which you will probably experience anyway on your first encounter from anxiety alone. But being intimate and having half a boner or no boner at all? There you will experience what true hell feels like. That’s why antiandrogens are such a joke.
Well bro it happened to me few times during sex, but I have to say that it is not even close to the hell hairloss has brought on me. maybe it's just me.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing pics of your case?
Sorry for my late reply having a hard time right now i have ct scans this is my front you can see how my face and skull is not centered its because of flattening i. The back wich makes the face twist in a secondary reaction its quite severe in my case. I didnt found the ct from an above view will ask the doctor about it the head is more tapezium shaped instead of round. Im having an extra appointment with a craniofacial sugeon but its unlikely its still fixable (eyes and ears arent really moveable) Kind regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200306_185724_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200306_185724_com.android.chrome.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 190

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my late reply having a hard time right now i have ct scans this is my front you can see how my face and skull is not centered its because of flattening i. The back wich makes the face twist in a secondary reaction its quite severe in my case. I didnt found the ct from an above view will ask the doctor about it the head is more tapezium shaped instead of round. Im having an extra appointment with a craniofacial sugeon but its unlikely its still fixable (eyes and ears arent really moveable) Kind regards

I don't see anything wrong with the skull but that's just me

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, hairloss is the least of your problems, you don't have any skin on your face wtf.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I can understand your depression but I sincerely hope you don't end your life over something like this. There is always happiness to be found in life and possibility of hope. Reach out if you like.