When Did You See The Growth Of New Hairs ?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over 1 year of finasteride, and 3 years on minoxidil foam and my hair is steadily getting worse and worse. I only slowed it down and I'm Norwood 4 now.. I'll kill myself if I ever get close to Norwood 5. I already look more than miserable now.
How do you look clean shaven?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like a cancer patient. Have a badly shaped shape, too.
Well damn bro...though we are our harshest critics, bald or not we all look better with a glistening tan and rock hard muscles. Get built like a brick house, then proceed to slam slam holes my friend.

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow bro , i need to have this 0,15 mg of dutasteride !
you needed a script for this ?
I leave in france , and i have a script for 0,5 mg dutasteride , but i thnik they can't made 0,15 mg .
do you pharmacy sell those 0,15 mg ?

Yeah the dermatologist provides me with a script. I only have to send the money and in about 1 to 2 days the pills are at my home. (3 month supply) The pharmacy is located in Groningen (Netherlands). I don't know if they sell online. Could post pictures of the tablets if you'd like to see them. Als I can send your the information about the pharmacy in PM if you would like that as well..

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got a short, fragile ectomorph physique, with very narrow shoulders and small wrists. I couldn't get a remotely decent physique even if I trained every day for years. Not to mention a dislocated shoulder for which I'm waiting to get a surgery.

How tall are you actually?

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 1,76 cm, which IS kind of short, at least here in Italy, and I look even shorter with my pale physique, gaunt appearance and bald head.

I always thought italian people where kind of short.. Like maximum 1,85cm. Im 1,70 in the Netherlands which is like midget for a guy..

You can make yourself look more tall by some styling on outfits

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well damn bro...though we are our harshest critics, bald or not we all look better with a glistening tan and rock hard muscles. Get built like a brick house, then proceed to slam slam holes my friend.
Im afraid it doesnt work like that bro. Atleast not for me.

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 1,76 cm, which IS kind of short, at least here in Italy, and I look even shorter with my pale physique, gaunt appearance and bald head.
what about a scalp micropigmentation, have you considered that?