When Did You See The Growth Of New Hairs ?

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently I have been dermarolling daily + daily evening apply of minoxidil. This for yet 2 weeks. (On the temples only)

I was wondering, when did you start to see new hairs growing?

Did your hair get any thinner around the area you apply it?

Srobbo86

Reaction score
Whole area thinned out first massively, shedding for around 4 weeks and finally started seeing my juvenile hairline growing in after month 3 but it's no where near as strong/thick/visible as I thought it would be..

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whole area thinned out first massively, shedding for around 4 weeks and finally started seeing my juvenile hairline growing in after month 3 but it's no where near as strong/thick/visible as I thought it would be..

What norwood are you? So it took 3 months to see the first regrowth?

For how long are you using it right now?

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over 1 year of finasteride, and 3 years on minoxidil foam and my hair is steadily getting worse and worse. I only slowed it down and I'm Norwood 4 now.. I'll kill myself if I ever get close to Norwood 5. I already look more than miserable now.

Hopefully it will keep the right pace, so before you'll become NW5, there will be a cure.

Never end your life man, there are so many nice things in life

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 - 8 weeks I noticed new hairs along my hairline where I had been applying minoxidil. This was after a month of really bad shedding which had stopped to my massive relief.

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 - 8 weeks I noticed new hairs along my hairline where I had been applying minoxidil. This was after a month of really bad shedding which had stopped to my massive relief.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can't wait to see if I will get regrowth at my hairline :(. Would help me so much as a Norwood 2.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently I have been dermarolling daily + daily evening apply of minoxidil. This for yet 2 weeks. (On the temples only)

I was wondering, when did you start to see new hairs growing?

Did your hair get any thinner around the area you apply it?

If you just started losing your hair, it takes a few months. You will definitely see them.

Know this, if you don't use Finasteride, your gains will probably only be a few years, at most.

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you just started losing your hair, it takes a few months. You will definitely see them.

Know this, if you don't use Finasteride, your gains will probably only be a few years, at most.

Thank you for the advice.

Since those two weeks I also started 0,15mg dutasterise daily. I feel like that the part of the hair line which is still standjng strong, thinned out a bit.

My usual "shed" actually reduced, probably due to the duta?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice.

Since those two weeks I also started 0,15mg dutasterise daily. I feel like that the part of the hair line which is still standjng strong, thinned out a bit.

My usual "shed" actually reduced, probably due to the duta?

The Duta is better than Finasteride, DHT wise. It eliminates up to ninety percent, on average.

No need for Finasteride.

Shedding is a one time thing. You can generally expect three to four months (12 - 16 weeks, no lie).

That said, Minoxidil only works for slightly less than half of males. So, if you are still losing ground, it
is possible it is doing nothing for you (after 12 - 16 weeks).

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how did you get 0,15 mg duta ?

Its personally made by a pharmacy recommended by my dermatologist. (I'm from the Netherlands)

Because the chances it will give you sides reduces and the work of it is slightly less then 0.5mg. (which they can provide if I wont respond to 0.15mg)

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Duta is better than Finasteride, DHT wise. It eliminates up to ninety percent, on average.

No need for Finasteride.

Shedding is a one time thing. You can generally expect three to four months (12 - 16 weeks, no lie).

That said, Minoxidil only works for slightly less than half of males. So, if you are still losing ground, it
is possible it is doing nothing for you (after 12 - 16 weeks).

Let's stay positive and hope for the best.

If it does nothing for you, will you experience a shed? Do you always shed, in order for the product to work? Because I apply it all over my hairline, the temples won't shed obviously since I'm NW2, but the middle part has to shed in order for the product to work?

Wouldn't mind that one time shed if it would mean regrowth on my hairline :)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow bro , i need to have this 0,15 mg of dutasteride !
you needed a script for this ?
I leave in france , and i have a script for 0,5 mg dutasteride , but i thnik they can't made 0,15 mg .
do you pharmacy sell those 0,15 mg ?