What's up with Dermmatch and the grey look?

TheBigThree

Reaction score
So I ordered some dark brown Dermmatch to try it out and instead of it coming out brown, it makes my hair look grey. I mean literally grey, especially in pictures, it looks so bad. It does not make my hair look brown, it makes it look grey. So what's wrong with it, is it always like that?

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't know about that, but I just think it's a hugely over-rated product, It's just like the wet paints you used when you were a kid at school. Without fibres this product is useless, UNLESS you have minimal loss in which case you could get away with a crayon instead!

I have just about less loss than these and believe me it looks like someone has poured a pot of paint on my head when I use that product.

Ludicrous claim number 1, No way, without fibres would anyone's hair look like that after Dermmatch. The loss doesn't look right anyway.
B9DAF6D7-1372-55DB-FF729D5DBDD70E17.jpg

Ludicrous claim number 2, although her head is straight on and you can't see it anyway
5867AAE4-1372-55DB-FFBE560027E4A0C6.jpg

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny, I don't get grey I usually get a reddish tint.

DermMatch is pretty good, although the photo below is highly suspect because dermmatch does leave a shine.