whats the worse thing you have done as a result of hair loss

slipy

Reaction score
i stole a deodorant from a store :twisted: i had the money but i still did it nonetheless.

and i intend doing a lot of reckless dumb things for the f*** of it since nothing matters anymore. :broken:

B

Beingbaldsucks

hair fallen like rain so I shaved it all, my tamples are huge now

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Got addicted to reading and posting on hair loss forums........................................................................ :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Put my life on hold.

Dropped out of the University, never got my degree.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Put my life on hold.

Dropped out of the University, never got my degree.
THIS

after breaking test score records and having amazing praise from all my teachers, being told i cud go to an ivy league school, senior year rolls around and hair loss starts

pretty much destroyed academic dreams cuz i was too preoccupied and depressed

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually became concerned about the way I looked. I was short and fat in high school and couldn't have been happier.

slipy

Reaction score
don't know if it's bad or wrong, but its definitely crazy.

after 20 or so failed attempts i went 2 months without masturbation simply because i believed it might normalize dht levels and save my hair, only to find out that it's useless.

can you imagine how desperate i was? and all that struggle for nothing.
but it's true what they say - the longer you make it without it the easier it gets.

CCS

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Got addicted to reading and posting on hair loss forums........................................................................ :whistle:

Me too. Ruined my grades as a result, and dropped out of school. But with my personality, I would have wasted the time doing something else were it not for this site. Oh, and I blew $6k on a Bosley hair transplant that was angled the wrong way.

CCS

Reaction score
maradona said:
I joined hairloss forums.
but you would not know about Nizoral if it were not for HairLossTalk.com.