What's The Looks Gap For This Couple?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks matter a lot to women. I'm not disagreeing. They're far more important to women than men, in fact. I'm saying that, to a woman, looks are about 50% height, 20% white/black or not, 20% has hair or not. All of this looks maxing, facial improvement, haircut optimization, concealer, dress well, earn well etc. etc. counts for the last 10%. That's what I mean when I say that "women date men, not women". With women, all of her looks features balance up evenly to get her attractiveness. With men, it's about those features primarily and we have to take this into account when rating a man's looks.

If we rounded up all men of his age who are either balder than him or shorter than him (or both) or not white/black, what proportion of all men of his age would we have? At least 50% in my opinion. That's 50% of men over whom he has an advantage. So yes, he's above average and I'm envious, as we all should be if we're on this forum.

Okay this position makes more sense, even though I still don't agree.

The comment that we should be jealous of him if we're on this forum is very confusing to me, however. I'm thankfully not jelly of this guy, but hair loss is still eating me up. What one should have learned by roaming this forums on the other hand, is that being better than 50% of other men doesn't actually make you above average in the eyes of women.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is what people say happens. Perceptions are not set in stone. If a guy is with a hot(ter) girl, suddenly (some, not me) people start noticing positives a/o set their focus on them. One of many good reasons why I want to date up. ;)

Yeah and the same thing happens downward for the girl. If she was with some tall handsome football jock, everyone would just say "Typical Chad/Stacy" and move on.

But instead we find ways to elevate the man and nitpick the woman.

She halos him, and he failos her.

Human psychology.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets find an anomaly and make it the rule.

Seriously, most ugly men don't have women who are significantly more attractive then them. They are anomalies and I think some people like to purport them is to allow themselves some faint hope.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always love it when guys are rating women on the Internet. You all would f*** her (and for a lot here it would probably even be the first girl you even banged lol). She is a solid 7 in this pic. Would bang. He has okay hair for his age. But his face is so ugly, no point in hair transplant or anything. Better lose his f*****g weight and new teeth. Would make him 1-2 points higher with those 2 fixed.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seriously, most ugly men don't have women who are significantly more attractive then them. They are anomalies and I think some people like to purport them is to allow themselves some faint hope.

Its the same sh*t women do all the time. "But I know Stacey from Walmart and her sister...." Stfu learn statistics.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t believe that guy is only about a year or so older than me. Wow. Looks literally 10 years older than me, and I’m rocking an advanced Norwood myself.

On topic, she’s a ~7.0 in that first pic (too much of a toothy smile for my taste), and he is a 3.5-5.0 depending how generous you want to be. Hair wouldn’t save him. Just scroll your browser window up enough to obscure his upper forehead/hair and then rate him on face alone. Still not above a 5 imo.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are his lips actually that asymmetric or is it just the camera angle?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really, you're gonna go with the "just be masculine bro" theory?

Looks matter to women.. A LOT. In my opinion, one could make a compelling argument they matter more to woman than men. A man being handsome dosen't make him a girl, what kind of cope is that.

And you guys need to get off the "he's white and thus above average!" train. Guy is from Britain. Like 90% of the population is white there. If you can't deduct points from Brits on teeth you sure as hell can't give them a bonus for being white.

The guy is 6'2 or 6'3 with outstanding bone structure -- just look at his hands. That's not something that you choose to be, it's something that happens to you.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's ugly as f***. I'd give him a 2. Just lol. Females have it so easy, just-be-not-fat-theory in full effect right here. Give her a Y chromosome and she'd be incel as f***.

blackg

Reaction score
I always love it when guys are rating women on the Internet. You all would f*** her (and for a lot here it would probably even be the first girl you even banged lol). She is a solid 7 in this pic. Would bang. He has okay hair for his age. But his face is so ugly, no point in hair transplant or anything. Better lose his f*****g weight and new teeth. Would make him 1-2 points higher with those 2 fixed.
I definitely would not bang her, and I've had my fair share of ladies.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Who is making what a rule here?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely would not bang her, and I've had my fair share of ladies.

Again I'm talking about in general and not Stacey's cousin from Walmart. Most men here would bang her instantly. Dunno why you not, but that's okay.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again I'm talking about in general and not Stacey's cousin from Walmart. Most men here would bang her instantly. Dunno why you not, but that's okay.
I get your point. Some really good male friends of mine can't understand why I don't take some of the (few) decent options I have. But if I'm not tempted, then I am just not, whereas better looking guys than me are more easily attracted. The woman in question in here is not my preference, but yeah, I'd bang her, also for ego-boost-reasons, as she has undoubtedly a considerably higher SMV than me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. My point is that masculinity is no substitute for good looks. And some "pretty" features does not make one unmasculine.

In his case and in a lot of cases, it substitutes just fine.

Hard to say exactly when it works, but as a general rule of thumb, height+bones+whiteness is seemingly enough to be an effective 6.0+ or 7.0+/10 on the dating market.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
In his case and in a lot of cases, it substitutes just fine.

Hard to say exactly when it works, but as a general rule of thumb, height+bones+whiteness is seemingly enough to be an effective 6.0+ or 7.0+/10 on the dating market.

Oh absolutely. These are usually the guys everyone says "See? Ugly guys can get girls too!" about. The behemoths.