whats the best way to keep dermmatch on?

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
does anyone know a way to where it will stay on if you scratch your head? im really surprised as to how well this stuff works,my hair is really thin,i use to buzz my head everyday,ive let it grow up for about a month now,no one can tell im using the dermmatch,when i scratch alil hard,some will come off,but not enough to where it comes off,just wanted to know if there was something so nothing would come on my figners..other than that,this stuff is awesome,ive swam with it,nothing comes out,nothing on my pillow after ive slept,nothing on my shirt,i can run my hand thru head and nothing,very surprised this stuff doesnt cost alot more,im using the black ..ive also tried toppik,for me toppik is a peice of crap,id figure toppik is only good for people who dont have too much hair loss,but still dont see why people would like it,that stuff comes off if you change shirts,or run your fingers or anything,so if anyone can let me know,thatd be great..dermmatch is a great product

CCS

Reaction score
isn't it great? I just lowered one of my temples 1/4 inch. I had some colorless peach fuzz there. Now it looks like I have thicker hair there. Got greedy and tried painting my hair line lower, but that did not work. Got to have some kind of fuzz for it to work. does not have to be dense, though.

XenonII

Reaction score
Toppik seems to be only really good if you have minor hairloss you want to conceal. Toppik only worked for me after I put TONS on my hair and then I can't gell it up or touch it. This Dermmatch sounds far superior and I wish I had tried it first. Can't wait to try it in fact, I'm ordering some today!

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
you wont be disappointed,i actually tried out toppik first,and my honest opinion is that its garbage,it comes off easy..you cant run your hand through your hair or nothing,if anyone in the so cal area wants that and the spray crap optimizer,ill give it all for 10 bux,i forgot to do the money back gurantee i had no time,so ya toppik sux,you will love dermmatch..i swim often and it doesnt come off, alil but not much at all,ive gone to the beach once recently and still works great,nice product!!!

CCS

Reaction score
I have not gone swimming yet, but I'll try it. Mine came off when I rinsed a lot of water over it in the sink using my hand. But even if some does come off, it is well worth the guy just for the other benifits. When I got in the shower and let water run over my front from behind, it did not come off right away. I think it is the hand wiping that tipped the scales when it was that wet.