What's the best brand of hair fiber to use for men?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any suggestions? I'm a guy and I'mma use it for some diffuse thinning on my crown. It's not that bad but it's noticeably thin when expose to sunlight. Any brand you think is the best? Thank you.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any suggestions? I'm a guy and I'mma use it for some diffuse thinning on my crown. It's not that bad but it's noticeably thin when expose to sunlight. Any brand you think is the best? Thank you.
Depends on your hair colour. If blonde or very light. Nothing. If medium to black, its toppik.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried multiple different brands and the highest quality was Caboki, by far. For a while I only used fibers, but now mainly using dermmatch with fibers sometimes just to enhance the look. Dermmatch is nice because it is water proof. I go on rollercoasters and water rides with dermmatch. I wouldn't even walk in the rain with fibers alone.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried multiple different brands and the highest quality was Caboki, by far. For a while I only used fibers, but now mainly using dermmatch with fibers sometimes just to enhance the look. Dermmatch is nice because it is water proof. I go on rollercoasters and water rides with dermmatch. I wouldn't even walk in the rain with fibers alone.
Dermatch it terrible for my medium brown hair. I tried the light brown first and it had an orange tint. So did the medium.
After I spent over a hundred dollars on it, its useless for me.
Toppik med brown is perfect for me. I only have mild crown thinning, and a couple of shakes is good enough

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatch it terrible for my medium brown hair. I tried the light brown first and it had an orange tint. So did the medium.
After I spent over a hundred dollars on it, its useless for me.
Toppik med brown is perfect for me. I only have mild crown thinning, and a couple of shakes is good enough
I've always had great results with dark brown, even though my hair is closer to medium brown. When I looked into dermmatch I kept hearing about the issues with some colors tinting red or orange, but dark brown hasn't had this issue for me.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like Kmax. I use it quite a lot.

Dermmatch and Toppik are great as well, though a little bit more expensive.

joely87

Reaction score
Toppik was by far the best for me, tried a few others but none quite matched toppik only used regular hair spray to hold it on though rather than their expensive hold, I do like the look of gofybre though looks decent when it pops up on my FB

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no 'best brand of Hair fibres'. You have to try different brands and see how the colour etc matches to your hair. I really liked 'Volumon' because I was able to use a combination of their fibres and concealer powder, which had an exact colour match. I've now moved on to a hair system, but fibres/concealers are a decent solution if you don't have a big amount of hair loss and still want to look great.

Veyorokon

Banned
Reaction score
If you want something natural, organic as well as vegan - you can use Bromane hair filling fibers.
Sustainably sourced too. I've used their black and it works really well. Honestly, the best hair filling fibers I've used.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Toppik is a huge mess for me tbh.
There used to be something called Hair in a Spray Can that did amazing infomercials and it was ten times, no 20 times better than toppik which refuses to cling and makes a huge mess on white shirts. Hair spray just alone works a bit like this in terms of thickening.

I tried the product and had a weekend of political events and cocktails and it looked amazing but it was hard to wash out and too heavy to comb through as I recall, so there's always something but you really could take shreds and make it look like crappy full-ish coverage and since I still had a lot of hair, it took me more or less back to baseline before baldness in appearance. Still felt like cheating to me.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nanogen or less expensive Hair Genetics med/dark brown mix is perfect for me