Whatever Happened To The Pipeline Page?

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the pipeline. Someone just emailed me asking me about my post in 2013 on BTT. Here's the original post:

OK guys. I did a lot of digging around last night and here's what I found:

Hyundai Pharmaceuticals: Their R&D is useless to us. They're developing another 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (i.e. Finasteride). What for? Who knows!

Hygeia Pharmaceuticals: seems to have gone bust! All their operation was halted in 2010
frown.gif
Sad thing is they had a topical non-steroidal anti-androgen in the pipeline, which may have been better than CB-03-01

Gliamed: All operations halted in 2009! They seems to be having financial difficulties. Furthermore, Androgenetic Alopecia seems to be the last item on their agenda.

Molplex: These guys finally received a small funding for their R&D from the UK government. Their product release date is set for 2019! No information is released about what their product is or what it can do!

Incentis Pharmaceuticals: is a VERY small R&D lab with majority as academics backing it. A novel approach that hasn't been tried before and is cell-based which is exciting! They are still in the pre-clinical phase with their product release date set somewhere around 2020 if all goes well

2020 UPDATE:
All have failed! None of their website work anymore.

Dr Jahoda was involved pretty extensively with Incentis. Kind of crazy how they all quietly went bust.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Further update on Hygeia pharmaceuticals topical antoandrogen HYG-440. It seems like they were purchased by RestoreGenex Pharmaceuticals during the preclinical stage in 2011.
RestoreGenex then merged with Diffusion Pharmaceuticals in 2015. The new merger decided to shelve the topical antiandrogen. There's no indication any work has been done on it since.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Gliamed still has a website. They've been stuck in preclinical stage since the beginning. Here's their Androgenetic Alopecia product description:

To date, GliaMed has shown compelling evidence in animal models that administration of GM1485 promotes:

• Rapid regeneration of all components of skin following surgical wounding, resulting in complete wound healing with minimal scarring

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gliamed still has a website. They've been stuck in preclinical stage since the beginning. Here's their Androgenetic Alopecia product description:

To date, GliaMed has shown compelling evidence in animal models that administration of GM1485 promotes:

• Rapid regeneration of all components of skin following surgical wounding, resulting in complete wound healing with minimal scarring
Is this the Desmond that used to be super active on these forums a few years ago but has been MIA? If so, welcome back and thanks for the updates!