what you think is my situation? with pics

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi i want to know what you guys think is my situation, is it bad? i am 28 years old, was on propecia 2 year and a half, stopped becouse of the sides, now i am only using nizoral and vitamins piills. Maybe i need to use revivogen? is it good for me?

WET HAIR

DRY HAIR

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I remember you from posting before. Your hair definitely has definitely thinned out more down the middle. I have the same pattern as you but mine is very minor so far that its pretty undetectable. My suggestion is to start with Revivogen or Promox( which is made by Dr Klein). I am using both but I take half a Propecia too. Your other option is to use Dr Proctor's products. I would definitely use low laser therapy too. The advantage to using topical Promox is it has finasteride and minoxidil and you should have less of systemic side effects since it is topical. So far, Promox is the treatment most people are saying the most positive things about this year. Do a search on it and find out more info on it. Good luck.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Promox sounds interesting, damn expensive though.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
thancks for the repply. Yes DoctorHouse you should have seen my old posts in here. i am a user in this forum for a long time. I do not participate a lot, i usully just read the posts, when i feel more down, just to see if is anything new about hairloss. i try not to worry too much and try not to come here, and i usully do this, but sometimes i cant. This problem is a problem that have no cure, is a lost war, becouse of this i almost give up and try to accept the fate, hopping that the fate is not too bad for me, maybe just some thinner hair but somewhere the hairloss stop. I like my hair and i like the way i look with it, and i remember me 10 years ago and i had such beautiful and strong long hair. I stopped finasteride, it made some good to my hair but i stoped in a point that i have to choose my hair or have sex. I am too young to not have sex desire too, so its a difficult decision. I have tried more things to put in my hair, like crescina, aminexil, etc... some looks like that is doing something and i am shedding less but than i start to shed again. I have some affraid to use minoxidil, becouse i have affraid to be a slave of it, and in this days, we need to work so many hours that we have so little time to spend. I was thinking about revivogen, but i read posts here saying that it has a bad smell and leave you hair greasy, so i cant take a shower in the night put it in my hair and wake up in the morning and dont need to take a shower again to go to work. I dont know what to expect of it too, what is the results that revivogen can give to me. anyway thancks to anyone here for being reading this and good luck in this difficult war.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
Laser is a waste, does not work. Never. No. Your 28, you could try minoxidil or revivogen at this point, see what happens in 6 months or so. If you could maintain what you have now its really not that bad. If it got worse, depending on severity, I'd say hair transplant in future if you wanted to go that route.