What Would You Do If Your Friends Saw You Hairlosstalk Account?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
So a few people have been rumbled over the last few years on here and have had their real identity revealed. One of my posts recently made it to reddit - and while it didn't trend at all - it did make me think: what if the public found out my real identity?

I know I wouldn't like it, but I haven't posted anything that bad on here so it wouldn't be the end of the world. It would still be embarrassing though.

If your friends saw your hairlosstalk account and all the posts would you freak out?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Friends?
:(

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Well I'm not some "well known" guy or anything ....

So yea no one would really care lmao. If the few people I do know found out about this I would freak it though. Through combovers and hats I appear as a full head to the world so no one even knows I'm thinning. If I was visibly thinning I would probly care less.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
That being said the only reason I am paranoid about people seeing my treatments ( rogaine and propecia) is because I am not balding to the world yet

If I was nw4+ I wouldn't care at all if people saw my treatments. I would be like " yea you saw it , I'm just trying to look better"

blackg

Reaction score
So a few people have been rumbled over the last few years on here and have had their real identity revealed. One of my posts recently made it to reddit - and while it didn't trend at all - it did make me think: what if the public found out my real identity?

I know I wouldn't like it, but I haven't posted anything that bad on here so it wouldn't be the end of the world. It would still be embarrassing though.

If your friends saw your hairlosstalk account and all the posts would you freak out?
I actually think that one of my ex "friends" stalks my posts on here just to see what I'm up to.

If he is reading this then he really hasn't got much going on.

Unfortunately I'm the type of person that wears his heart on his sleeve, both online and in real life.

Great question, @JohnsonDDG.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'm not sure actually.

I don't remember anyone who was hot at school having no friends.

The ones with no mates were usually weird and ugly.

Yep. The halo affect is strong in every aspect of life. If I think back the loners from highschool none of them were good looking. lol I'm average looking but I was a super loner in highschool. The funny part though is a few times I had girls come up and try to talk to me but I was to socially inept to do anything. This didn't happen often though.

Lol now I'm a humble brag for girl trying to talk to me when I was 15????!!

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I showed one of my friends this forum and told him about everything i know about hair loss and my baldness, another 2 of my online friends know that i'm balding, my family knows that i'm balding.

No fucks given.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would be fired, stoned, and publicly executed.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think that one of my ex "friends" stalks my posts on here just to see what I'm up to.

If he is reading this then he really hasn't got much going on.

Unfortunately I'm the type of person that wears his heart on his sleeve, both online and in real life.

Great question, @JohnsonDDG.
Really?

I feel like we don't know all that much about you at all?

You don't write too much about your life.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
They all know about it, I casually visit this forum in front of them.

You know the usual reaction: "Is hair loss that interesting? How can you people talk about it endlessly like that?!"

Well, it's a rabbit hole you discover when you start going bald yourself.
This forum is more about social dynamics, dating, attraction and love anyway.

The conversations here are usually more real and honest than in anywhere I've ever seen.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe a little bit, then they would learn that I'm a BDD nutcase.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be a very surreal and eye-opening moment for them, kind of like this

tumblr_mn9ml7jYj91s4ksh0o1_500.gif