What Would You Classify My Current Hairline At?

dh1393

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am 24 yo and have just noticed that my hairline has receding a bit. I feel I've always had a higher hairline, but even so, I've been stressing over it for the past few days and am looking for opinions/advice.

image.jpeg -3&1/2 years ago
image.jpeg image.jpeg -Today

My father is 63 and bald. His father had a good head of hair within his late 70s. My mother's father also had good hair, but passed away in his 40s.

Thank you for any input you have.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline looks very thick right now. If your father is bald then you will go bald in the future.

Finasteride will stop your hair from thinning any further but at a cost of unwanted side effects.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
N2 your hairline is very high and you have temporal recession. I would get on propecia to prevent future loss

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the exact same hairline as you do but im 21. Did ur dad go bald in his younger years or did he go bald later in life? I would say we are NW1.75, not quite 2 yet but in a few months it will prob get there.

dh1393

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the exact same hairline as you do but im 21. Did ur dad go bald in his younger years or did he go bald later in life? I would say we are NW1.75, not quite 2 yet but in a few months it will prob get there.

Not sure when it started exactly, but i'm pretty sure my dad had manageable hair into his early 40's. Both my sister and mom have high hairlines that go into their temples like mine, but still I notice some loss from my juvenile hair line. Gonna keep an eye on it for now, not thinking about trying finasteride or anything yet until i notice further regression.

EDIT: Grammer

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline looks very thick right now. If your father is bald then you will go bald in the future.

Finasteride will stop your hair from thinning any further but at a cost of unwanted side effects.
Everything you just said couldn't be more wrong and further from the truth.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not a norwood 2...thats a norwood 1.
You blind son. Temporal recession and no temporal points= Norwood 2. Also his hairline has clearly gone above his highest forehead wrinkles so it’s definitely male pattern baldness

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is Jason. He used Monat Black 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, the POWER BOOST system and Rejuvenique oil. You can see for yourself his hair transformation via live videos on his FaceBook page; just search Jason Rash.

There are new options and technologies out there. I'v suffered with hair loss for years, 20+ where I was losing handfuls of hair everytime I washed my hair then a wide tooth comb would be filled with more hair. So I get it which is why I share.

You can visit my page https://m.facebook.com/tabithaduenez

Or go check out Jason's I don't care. I simply want to let people know there are new options. I know how I felt losing my hair and thinning on my scalp and by my temples. If I can help one person, directly or indirectly, I'll be so happy.

I bet you are paid by or receive a fat commissions from the products you are pushing too. @Admin please ban this person

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure when it started exactly, but i'm pretty sure my dad had manageable hair into his early 40's. Both my sister and mom have high hairlines that go into their temples like mine, but still I notice some loss from my juvenile hair line. Gonna keep an eye on it for now, not thinking about trying finasteride or anything yet until i notice further regression.

EDIT: Grammer

Yeah good idea to wait on the finasteride in ur case. I have the same hairline and hairloss as you but my dad was NW7 at 20 so im gonna get on finasteride because im sure its not just a maturing hairline for me.